• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SF86 question

Posted this in the ask a cop. But I figured I would run it by my AZ peeps

new SF86
    2008 version
    List three people who know you well and who preferably live in the US. they should be friends, peers, colleagues, college roommates, associates, etc., who are collectively aware of your activities outside of the workplace, school, or neighborhoods and whose combined association with you covers at least the last 7 years.
    I left the Army 5 years ago. I stopped "going out" 5 years ago.

I am a husband to one. A father to two. I work full time. I go to school full time. Any time left is spent at home with the family.

I have a problem filling this out. I go home. I go to work. I go to school. I have no activities outside of these.

What am I supposed to do? leave it blank?
    Last edited by daspy21; 11-10-2010, 04:55 PM. Reason: changed number 7 to 5
    "I carry a gun cause a cop is too heavy." - unknown

I sometimes have a problem with that too. I would put co workers, army buddies, Face book friends. You got friends, just need to call them up and get their info.

Comment

Do you keep in touch with any army friends?? I don't go out much myself, but surely you can come up with 3 people that at least know a little about you. Maybe put someone from the military and a couple of your current colleagues, and you are set

Comment

I had this same problem filling one of these out when I first relocated to a new area.

The advice give by the BG Investigator was "Use your apartment manager, neighbors, or anyone that lives in CLOSE proximity. How can you be a cop, if you cannot talk to your own neighbors?"

Even a professor/instructor at school or a colleague at work would be an excellent start.

Comment

Deleted -----
          Last edited by Shook; 03-19-2012, 01:07 AM.

Comment

Just put coworkers, and/or classmates. You'll have an interview were you can explain it better. I had to list coworkers as those were the only people I know that went back far enough that I kept in tough with.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) This is Ninja Bunny.
            (")_(")
            Copy and paste Bunny into your
            signature to help him gain world domination

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3883 users online. 170 members and 3713 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X