300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you would like to test for ADOC (TUCSON), Please email me

If anyone is interested in testing for ADOC (TUCSON), please email me. I can get you in a testing date next week. Thanks. Serious applicants only. Must be able to show up at the ADOC building on the test dates. More info for those interested.
    Last edited by az4code23; 01-03-2010, 02:07 PM.
    "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

not to hijack your thread too much ... but is ADOC actively testing/hiring? Someone mentioned that they were testing every week, is that still the case?

Comment

I actually just called the office in Phoenix today and scheduled testing for next Monday. I asked the guy and he said that they are still hiring people. So I'll see what happens.
      You broke the law, now the law breaks you.

Comment

Are you allowed to carry off duty for the ADOC? and are they hiring alot?

Thanks,
        "Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have made a difference to the world, but the Marines don't have that problem." Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony2511 View Post

Thanks,
          I would assume you would be able to carry since you have to firearms qualify under the AZPOST standards. Thats what I've been told anyway by a few CO's.

Comment

Will I see anyone else in the thread Feb 24th for the physical in Tucson?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony2511 View Post

Thanks,
              Question: Does this determine if you will apply or not?

COMMENT: Yes ADOC officers can carry concealled with the ID.

Comment

Yes it does...I'm on the elig list for Chicago Police and Cook County Sheriff's and looking for a backup....but I love firearms and serving 8 yrs in the Marines has something to do with that...if you can't carry you might as well be a security guard.
                "Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have made a difference to the world, but the Marines don't have that problem." Ronald Reagan

Comment

Yes, ADOC is still hiring. And for those of you that have already taken your written exam in Tucson, good luck on the physical test on Feb 24th!
                  "Abandon your animosities and make your sons Americans." - Robert E. Lee, 1865

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4578 users online. 231 members and 4347 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X