300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any fellow Vw lovers amongst us?

Gooooood morning. Slightly off of Law enforcement topic, BUTTTTTT....any fellow VW drivers amongst us? preferably old VW's.....i used to have a 56 bus, not got a 57 panel....and no, ive never smoked weed! Anyone else?
    Lets keep it simple!

I am working on a '71 bug. My daily driver though is an '07 R1.

Comment

I used to have an r6.....Where in Sant Tan Valley are you? My parents live beside the Olive mill.
      Lets keep it simple!

Comment

I'm a fan, but mostly of the newer vehicles. I've got a GTI currently, but have had a few prior.

Just out of curiosity, what happened with Santa Monica PD?

Comment

With Santa Monica I had an interview with the Chief...i drove 6 hours....for a 7 minute interview..to be honest I was a little peeved off! They asked me quick generic questions. Didn't really take the time to get to know me to see if i wold be a good fit! Anyway, long story shirt, I'm on the one year waiting list incase a postion opens...meaning...No thanks, try again!
          Lets keep it simple!

Comment

Originally posted by yournicked! View Post
            I used to have an r6.....Where in Sant Tan Valley are you? My parents live beside the Olive mill.
            I am about 1 mile north of the mill. I am close to Ironwood/Ocotillo. I think I saw you at the MPD written. If I am right, you were in line talking to a guy that was accepted by Mesa 7 years ago but turned it down to takeover his families business. Am I right? If so I was the guy standing to your on the opposite side of the guy you were talking to. Blue button up with blue/black tie and charcoal slacks.

Comment

You -do- know that driving a VW Bus is PC to Stop and Search under ARS 13-3405....right?

Comment

AZBOY....that was me ;-)

AzpIlot...lol nice one
                Lets keep it simple!

Comment

I have a 1990 VW Corrado G60......does that count?

Comment

I have a 1990 VW Corrado G60......does that count?

Urm, i guess....you can be an honourary member of the cool VW kids!
                    Lets keep it simple!

Comment

62' type 1 rag top

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3685 users online. 201 members and 3484 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X