300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City of Wickenburg

In case you did not already know the City of Wickenburg is hiring a patrol officer.

http://www.ci.wickenburg.az.us/index.aspx?NID=8

Got to start somewhere right?

Rumor has it they have 5 going into the November academy class! Yes, we were surprised! Good luck everyone

Comment

They are sending 5 to this months class? Even with sending the 5 they are still hiring? I was looking at they job requirements today and could not make out if they were paying for the academy or if they are making the recruits pay for it. I would imagine that the city is paying for it.

Comment

Originally posted by mazeone View Post
        They are sending 5 to this months class? Even with sending the 5 they are still hiring? I was looking at they job requirements today and could not make out if they were paying for the academy or if they are making the recruits pay for it. I would imagine that the city is paying for it.
        That is common practice, and yes, my Sgt. was looking at the roster for the upcoming academy class, and was rattling off agencies and numbers. He said 5 from Wickenburg and I got a shocked look on my face... He said, "Yeah, I was surprised too!"

Comment

They have 5 slots. Not going to say how many they are actually sending. You will find out soon enough.
          "I carry a gun cause a cop is too heavy." - unknown

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6261 users online. 371 members and 5890 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X