300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by desertRat6 View Post
    Well never got a call it looks like I aint going to oral boards, bummer. Oh well just got to keep on keeping on.
    That sucks man. Good luck in your trying.

Comment

• Don't give up desertrat, I tested with Surprise and passed everything with high scores, and did not get an invite to go further either. You just gotta keep trying, good luck!
      Guns kill people, like spoons make people fat!

Mesa PD
      Passed Written
      Passed Physical
      Passed Oral
      Background Interview Complete
      Polygraph-Passed
      Written Communication Test- 2 Feb

Comment

• My phone was out of range all day, so if they called, I would have never known, and no voicemail! But hey no biggie, everything happens for a reason...my time shall come! Desertrat6..Im gonna kick your arse in the next physical...lol..joke, I'm sure I'll see you soon buddy.
        Lets keep it simple!

Comment

• Originally posted by desertRat6 View Post
          Well never got a call it looks like I aint going to oral boards, bummer. Oh well just got to keep on keeping on.
          Sorry to hear that. Keep your head up.

Comment

• Oral Board passed... now on to the BI I hope! Said we will know next week.

Mesa PD
            Passed Written
            Passed Physical
            Passed Oral
            Polygraph-Passed

Comment

• Congrats SVRIC. I passed as well. The officers that did mine said they only invited about 125 for interviews.

Comment

• Congrats to you too AZboy! A few people there told that like 300 people go to go to interviews, but I hope the # you heard is correct! I like those odds alot more...lol

Mesa PD
                Passed Written
                Passed Physical
                Passed Oral
                Polygraph-Passed

Comment

• Ya tell me about it. I wonder how many were cut yesterday and today. I was there for the 12:55pm slot today. Out of 8 for that slot, 4 of us made it. If that is a good measure of how the other slots went then it would mean about 150 have a shot at BI's. Wouldn't that be nice. Good luck to you my friend. Anybody else make it through?

Comment

• I think each slot had 8 people. I was there for a 0755 slot not sure how many made it through on mine they all left before we could talk. on a side note I know someone came in jeans and like a fleece for an earlier slot so I would venture to say thats at least one down but who knows...lol...I bought a suit just to go through the hiring process. Good Luck to you too! Hopefully there is not 150 people going forward

Mesa PD
                    Passed Written
                    Passed Physical
                    Passed Oral
                    Polygraph-Passed

Comment

• One guy stood out at mine too. He was wearing some black cargo pants, a white wife beater with a yellow button up shirt. The button up was only buttoned up half way showing off his tank. Crazy. Another guy was asked if he would cut off his pony tail if hired and he said "no." His tail was about 2 to 2.5 feet long.

Comment

• I was there for the 1435 slot, I passed, there some interesting people in mine as well, a guy with some scuffed up dress shoes and a shirt half buttoned showing the chest hair haha, who knows how he did guess u cant judge just yet.....I am glad to see you made it svric, pretty soon mine and your signature will look like yournicked hahahaha....good luck boys see your around!!
                        **Mesa PD**
                        In Background

**CGCC Academy**
                        Enrolled

Comment

• Good Job phcatcher! Nice...so some people thought they were inteviewing for miami vice...lol...I would venture to say that the ponytail guy probably didn't pass if he wasn't going to cut his hair...wow some people amaze me! Good luck fellas hopefully we can all get a call next week!

Mesa PD
                          Passed Written
                          Passed Physical
                          Passed Oral
                          Polygraph-Passed

Comment

• ..I would venture to say that the ponytail guy probably didn't pass if he wasn't going to cut his hair...wow some people amaze me

Nice to know me and DESERT RAT lost out to some numbnuts!
                            I can almost guarantee that the people you have described, without even seeing them (and i know this is a bold statement, but it sounds like they don't take care of themselves and mentally aren't all there) wouldn't out perform me or D-RAT! ohwell, guess that's life!......Anyone got any plans for Christmas?
                            Lets keep it simple!

Comment

• BI calls are being made. I just received mine. They scheduled my interview for Monday.

Comment

• Congrats AZboy....Got mine too...BI on this Wed! Did they let you choose your day or did they just give it to you?..Goodluck!

Mesa PD
                                Passed Written
                                Passed Physical
                                Passed Oral
                                Polygraph-Passed

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3038 users online. 184 members and 2854 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X