Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice run Desert Rat!...Im not sure if it was longer or shorter last place I tested at was Surprise and I ran an 11:30, so I have been running like crazy and got it down to a 10:33 for Mesa....Trying to get it into the 9s.....I did run it once for my fitness test with the AF in 9:07....dont know if Ill ever get back there, that was my prime at 22 years young, now I'm 24 yrs old....lol
    Guns kill people, like spoons make people fat!

Mesa PD
    Passed Written
    Passed Physical
    Passed Oral
    Background Interview Complete
    Polygraph-Passed
    Written Communication Test- 2 Feb

Comment

P.S.- Got my email to set up written I will be testing 30 Nov at 1200!

Mesa PD
      Passed Written
      Passed Physical
      Passed Oral
      Polygraph-Passed

Comment

I took Monday November 30th, 2009 @ 7 am........best get a good night sleep
        Lets keep it simple!

Comment

Originally posted by yournicked! View Post
          I took Monday November 30th, 2009 @ 7 am........best get a good night sleep
          Me too. See you there and good luck.

Comment

hey, anyone got an idea of how long the test will run...i gotta get in and out so i can get to work by about 9 so i dont peeve off my employer...lolo
            Lets keep it simple!

Comment

Fail on my part but I deleted the original information I had on the testing site. Is it going to be at the same place as the physical?

Nevermind, found my answer.
              Last edited by desertRat6; 11-30-2009, 10:10 AM.
              You broke the law, now the law breaks you.

Comment

How was the test guys?

Comment

Just finished mine. Not too bad.

Comment

i could of swore i failed, apparently i passed quite well...so lets hope with my results combined, and my clean record, they call me to schedule an oral.....for those who havent taken the written yet....jsut be prepared to play the memory game! get some sleep!
                    Lets keep it simple!

Comment

memory game? explain.

Comment

Originally posted by optize View Post
                        memory game? explain.
                        Any details our friend from London gives you in regards to this not only places him in jeopardy, but you as well. I have great confidence in him not saying anything, however my concern rests in you even asking such a thing. I will fill you in a little, but well-known, secret: around exam time (whether written or oral), departments frequent the online forums for precisely this type of chatter. I can guarantee you that the Mesa PD knows about this forum, and would love to nail people discussing details about their written exam online. I personally know two sergeants from their Hiring Unit, one female and one male, and catching applicants engaged in this type of stuff makes their day (no pun intended). So, take a mulligan and delete your above question. Then go run 3 miles in 24 minutes or less for your penance.
                        sigpicTwo is one,
                        one is none.

Comment

Just got done the written....scored a 91!...time to wait to see if I get to go to the oral interview!

Mesa PD
                          Passed Written
                          Passed Physical
                          Passed Oral
                          Polygraph-Passed

Comment

Originally posted by Twoisone View Post
                            Any details our friend from London gives you in regards to this not only places him in jeopardy, but you as well. I have great confidence in him not saying anything, however my concern rests in you even asking such a thing. I will fill you in a little, but well-known, secret: around exam time (whether written or oral), departments frequent the online forums for precisely this type of chatter. I can guarantee you that the Mesa PD knows about this forum, and would love to nail people discussing details about their written exam online. I personally know two sergeants from their Hiring Unit, one female and one male, and catching applicants engaged in this type of stuff makes their day (no pun intended). So, take a mulligan and delete your above question. Then go run 3 miles in 24 minutes or less for your penance.
                            I have no idea what you're talking about, but ok. Thanks!

Comment

Twoisone, thanks for the words of wisdom, but I'm not that stupid!

Lets keep it simple!

Comment

"memory game? explain."

Do you not recall posting this? Does this jog your memory? For yournicked! to explain anything would have been a serious no-no.
                                sigpicTwo is one,
                                one is none.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4216 users online. 288 members and 3928 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X