Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not sure of where they hold their exams. IF they do the testing at their training facility, check here:

http://www.mesaaz.gov/Police/training/default.aspx
    NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Got my invite to test today! I will be there 21 Nov at 0900! Good Luck to all!
      Guns kill people, like spoons make people fat!

Mesa PD
      Passed Written
      Passed Physical
      Passed Oral
      Background Interview Complete
      Polygraph-Passed
      Written Communication Test- 2 Feb

Comment

Congrats! I got my invite today as well. (Nov 16 @ 0730)

Comment

same here 21st @9:00

Comment

Heard from a reliable source that Mesa has received OVER 3000 applications.

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGo View Post
              Heard from a reliable source that Mesa has received OVER 3000 applications.
              WOW THATS ALL I HAVE TOO SAY ON THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mcso looked crazy @ 1700 for 75, 3000 for 25

Comment

Im thinking that after testing that number will decrease by a lot. I figure a big chunk wont actually make it to the testing for whatever reason, then another big chunk wont pass the tests. So that will hopefully increase the odds greatly.
                You broke the law, now the law breaks you.

Comment

I would think anyone with a blemish on their app won't even be invited to test.

Comment

We shall see. Good luck to everyone who applied. I hear a lot of good things about MPD.

Comment

Received my invite as well, good luck to all.

Comment

Well start doing your max push ups sit ups and running your @$$ off :-)

You'd probably do well to be shooting for 90-99% Cooper on the push and sit and at least 70-75% on the run. It doesn't seem likely that "passing" will do.

Good luck!

Comment

i think as long as you have no criminal or drug use, youll get to test !!

Saturday 11/21/2009 9:45 AM see you all there.

This is going to be my final attempt for 2009, Then I'll start again in 2010, so gonna go all out! see you there
                          Lets keep it simple!

Comment

Originally posted by yournicked! View Post
                            i think as long as you have no criminal or drug use, youll get to test !!

Saturday 11/21/2009 9:45 AM see you all there.

This is going to be my final attempt for 2009, Then I'll start again in 2010, so gonna go all out! see you there
                            You sure have dedication....

Comment

You sure have dedication....
                              Youre right, I do. Since I became a citizen in July 2009, Ive put in 11 applications across Az and Cali, some have kept me on file as they aren't hiring, and for some i got as far as the interview with the Chief. Ive wanted to do this since 18, and it ****es me off that apparently Mesa has had 3000 applications. 3000 people don't want to be L.E.O's, and I hope the HR depts or interview panels can weed out the 2900 that are just there for a safe pay check! I'm only 24, so as long as I can make it by the age of 30, I can still have an amazing 20 year career. I'll continue to apply for every agency that I see open up, and I guess if need be in a worst case scenario, I'll wait around and when the economy picks up and all the fakes leave the Police to go make the huge bucks as realtors etc, I'll hopefully finally get my chance.

See you at Tolleson and Mesa :-)
                              Lets keep it simple!

Comment

I was doing some work while a background investigator was going through some applications when I heard him chuckle. When asked what was so funny he said that an applicant had put their DOB down as 5/8/09... guess which pile it went into. Double and triple check your work.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3390 users online. 183 members and 3207 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X