300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proper attire for written exams.

Was just curious on what everyone thought would be the proper attire to wear while attending the written exams?

My personal opinion is go Shirt and Tie to ANYTHING in your selection process. Sure you may be able to get away with a polo or collard shirt but why not do what you can to be as professional as possible. Go shirt and tie and see how the others dress. I think you'll be surprised. As a Ranking Officer I would want to know why someone didn't think their future was important enough to put on a decent shirt, tie, and dress pants. This of course is MY opinion. All the best with it however you go.
    Conduct every traffic stop extending the olive branch of peace; while having a tactical plan to kill everyone inside the vehicle

Comment

I usually wear my cleanest wife beater tank, kahki shorts down to my knees and my socks pulled up just below my knees. and if it cold I will wear my flannel pendalton with my beanie cap.

suit and tie ALLWAYS

Comment

No one has ever approached me and said I shouldn't wear a suit.

You won't be told to "dress down" unless it's for a medical or maybe a polygraph.

I've only taken one polygraph, but I was in, basically, my military dress uniform due to the tight schedule I was on. I passed it, so something was done right.

Wear a suit, or a shirt + tie at the minimum.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5987 users online. 356 members and 5631 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X