Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with a question about something that may kill a police officer?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with a question about something that may kill a police officer?

Last night we were on a PC run and our Academy Director told us to pay attention to something on or to the side of the road that police and/or suspects may choose to pick up, it is something we will come across it all the time, he said it may kill us, and that we passed about four of these during our run? Any ideas?

Originally posted by WYOAZshotgunner View Post
    Last night we were on a PC run and our Academy Director told us to pay attention to something on or to the side of the road that police and/or suspects may choose to pick up, it is something we will come across it all the time, he said it may kill us, and that we passed about four of these during our run? Any ideas?
    rattlesnake?
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

EDIT: Why are you cheating?

Comment

B.f.r...............

Comment

Originally posted by C0d3 thr33 View Post
          EDIT: Why are you cheating?

That was my first thought. You need to be able to spot it now on your own for when you are on solo patrol later. When you stop a vehicle there is no such thing as "phone a friend" concerning dangerous items/objects.

Comment

lol...Cheating, you kidding me right? I'm simply utilizing my resources! Since no one else in the class has any idea of what it could be, and all of our ideas were wrong so far…might as well seek the input of others. Integrity violation…lol, you are killing me!

Comment

Originally posted by WYOAZshotgunner View Post
              lol...Cheating, you kidding me right? I'm simply utilizing my resources! Since no one else in the class has any idea of what it could be, and all of our ideas were wrong so far…might as well seek the input of others. Integrity violation…lol, you are killing me!
              Using your head, that's great and just what the director wanted I'm sure. I like the approach so I'm gonna help you out.
              It was a snipe. Tell the director in private though so you don't look like a smart ***.

Comment

Keep thinking about and brainstorm with the rest of your class. It will make a better impression if your group finds the correct answer versus getting someone to tell you. Not trying to be a jerk, just saying what I would do.

Comment

Originally posted by AZboy View Post
                  Keep thinking about and brainstorm with the rest of your class. It will make a better impression if your group finds the correct answer versus getting someone to tell you. Not trying to be a jerk, just saying what I would do.
                  No worries, I didn't think you were being a jerk anyhow. I can always take some constructive criticism…
                  However, i'm still going to take the input from others on here and bring it to the rest of the recruits, because we are all on the same page..."lost".

Comment

Depending on where you were running, I'd say rocks, scorpions or snakes---Arizona is kind of a tough "neighborhood"....

Comment

Originally posted by AzPilot View Post
                      B.f.r...............
                      +1........
                      NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

I was going to say chuck norris...but would or could someone pick up chuck norris? I wouldn't dare. Good luck and congrats. By the way.
                        **Mesa PD**
                        In Background

**CGCC Academy**
                        Enrolled

Comment

I was fine until I got lost on BFR

does that stand for big phu(king rattlesnake?
                          "I carry a gun cause a cop is too heavy." - unknown

Comment

Pretty epic title to this thread

Comment

I was going to guess a hitchhiker... (obviously when you're driving)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4347 users online. 269 members and 4078 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X