300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glendale Detention

I was just wondering how many people put in for the glendale police department detention officer position ?

Not Me

Originally posted by leboxerdogs View Post
    I was just wondering how many people put in for the glendale police department detention officer position ?
    I am not currently a CO/DO and I haven't seen any recruiting of jail slots through police departments, is this usually a lateral position or initial station for patrol. I have looked for DO positions with local Police departments but don't see anything.

Guess I could use some schooling.

Good luck if you applied.
    Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

If things have not changed in the last 9 years, Glendale PD requires you to have experience as a State CO or a County DO in order to apply for GPD DO. Unfortunately some of them have chips on their shoulders and I dont know why. Some are great and a big help but others just have bad attitudes towards cops. But it is a good place to work.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5737 users online. 301 members and 5436 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X