300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a defense attorney bondsman in Pima County

I know someone who knows someone who just got in a MAJOR, and I mean MAJOR jam and I need to get someone to bail him out.

Who do you have in your speed dial as an attorney in case you pulled the trigger in a self defense shoot? I need that lawyer as well.

Just a name & number will do fine.

Hi Mitchell_in_CT,

Did it happen in AZ? Was it fatal? Was your guy justified? Is there a strong appearance that he may not have been justified? Is there at least $10 thousand available for the person's defense? Look for a guy with a good track record in the kind of case your guy is jammed up in. I know many top lawyers. Which one I would refer you to would depend on some of the specifics of the situation. If you can provide some of those, I'll be glad to give you a referral. Perhaps you'll prefer to use PM. I hope the situation works out for the best.

Regards,

Monty

Comment

Did it happen in AZ? Tuscon/Pima County

Was it fatal? It may have been. The guy who attacked him was shot and the outcome of his situation is unknown at this time.

Was your guy justified? He is a friend of a friend, but based on who I know and who he would be associated with, I have no doubt it was justified.

Is there a strong appearance that he may not have been justified? No. I was informed he was attacked and shot in self defense. I have no more details at this time.

Is there at least $10 thousand available for the person's defense? I'm going to say, "YES". If it isn't in hand, it will be soon.

Comment

OK. There are reasons for keeping it in-state, but some excellent attorneys are in individual instances allowed to practice in states they aren't bar members in. It's pretty much routine for them to be allowed to do that. I know a terrific homicide attorney in Chicago. Along with doing his job to defend guys who may or may not have been guilty, he's successfully defended a lot of guys who definitely were not guilty, including POs accused of various kinds of misconduct. I don't want to post his contact information, but I'll be glad to provide it to you via PM if you would like me to do so.
        Last edited by Monty Ealerman; 11-19-2008, 02:02 AM.

Comment

if it appears to be justified, why would he need the attorney? Have charges been filed? Any public defender is going to tell him to keep his mouth shut and not say anything... then he can find a good attorney after that.

Just tell him to lawyer up right when he hears his rights.

Comment

Originally posted by RRA640 View Post
            if it appears to be justified, why would he need the attorney? Have charges been filed? Any public defender is going to tell him to keep his mouth shut and not say anything... then he can find a good attorney after that.

Just tell him to lawyer up right when he hears his rights.
            He has kept his mouth shut. The guys who assaulted him and were wounded in the process talked and made statements.

In the absence of contrary information, what does a cop do...arrest.

Like I said, I need a good lawyer in Pima County and a bondsman to get him sprung.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell_in_CT View Post

In the absence of contrary information, what does a cop do...arrest.

How bizarre?? When a shooter refuses to talk to me, I usually just give 'em a courtesy ride to Denny's.
              "Too many times, too many times payin' the price, just for the thrill" - Tesla

Comment

Originally posted by RRA640 View Post
                if it appears to be justified, why would he need the attorney?
                The same reason I would be calling the Union rep and Union attorney after I shot someone, justified, on duty.....still gonna want someone that was not there and is a third party and level headed (hopefully)
                "Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good" Romans 12:21

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4824 users online. 327 members and 4497 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X