300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• City of Eloy Police Department

does anyone know the 411 on the City of Eloy Police Department? like uniforms allowance, or is it a good agency to work for

Originally posted by thiscoplovescoins
    Weren't you the guy that was applying in AJ?
    Nope

Comment

Have you been to Eloy? If not I would HIGHLY reccomend visiting the town first, I'm pretty sure that would make up your mind.....
      I've heard a few negative things about the department (like every other department ), such as its still highly ran the good ol boy way, etc....but like I said those were just things told to me and I have never dealt with them personally so it could be just a bad rumor.

Comment

I was actually the guy who was initially asking about AJ, but I've also heard mixed feelings on the town of Eloy from people who are Leo's. I agree you should visit there and possibly go on a ride along. Everyone is different though and I wouldnt necessarily count Eloy out yet........Hec....You might like it there. Go and check it out for yourself first though......Good Luck.
        Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. - Matthew 5:9

Welcome to the greatest show on earth......

Comment

Eloy is going to be home for one of the biggest amusement parks in the state , if not the west coast. The growth potential will eventually be good along with the rest of Pinal County. Eloy has been known as the last ditch effort for guys who have gotten into trouble other places. The city has a big gang problem. I have done some investigation with them and were treated well. But dont forget Pinal County in general is a different type of law enforcement

Comment

What Do You Mean ?

Comment

Originally posted by Fugitive Hunter View Post
              Eloy is going to be home for one of the biggest amusement parks in the state , if not the west coast. The growth potential will eventually be good along with the rest of Pinal County. Eloy has been known as the last ditch effort for guys who have gotten into trouble other places. The city has a big gang problem. I have done some investigation with them and were treated well. But dont forget Pinal County in general is a different type of law enforcement

WHAT DO YOU MEAN ABOUT ITS " A DIFFERENT TYPE OF LAW ENFORCEMENT" ?

Comment

Having worked in Pinal County and Maricopa County, dealing with some of the County Attorneys are unique. I never had issues in Pinal and they have some really good County Attorneys, but I have seen some nightmares. I guess Third God on here has had some issues with cases. Pinal is alot less modernized then Maricopa. The first time I had Grand Jury I couldnt find the building, thats because it was in a trailer. Having come from NJ where people wear suit and ties to court, having a guy on the Grand Jury with Farmer overalls was a shock. Pinal County sometimes takes forever and day to prosecute cases. I have long formed cases and not heard about prosecution till nearly 18 months. A Detective I worked with out there didnt have something goto trial until five years after he filed! Wow. So things are different and more rural and move more slow compared to Maricopa County. Its not bad just different

Comment

For what its worth, I worked in Casa Grande(not LE, EMS) and every now and then had to go into Eloy.They seemed like they were cool people.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4388 users online. 276 members and 4112 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X