300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redaction

How many of you (current LEO) have redacted? What are the advantages / disadvantages of redacting?

I understand the question now. I was thinking of it in a courtroom type context....sorry.
    Last edited by Desert DPS; 09-18-2008, 08:49 AM.

Comment

If I recall correctly, this thread discusses that question:

http://forums.officer.com/showthread.php?t=98034

Comment

Last edited by Ritchie; 10-17-2008, 12:46 AM.

Comment

Not to hijack the thread, but (Ritchie), what are you doing that will take 33 Weeks to finish? I've been a bit out of touch lately, so I may have missed something important (sorry!). Are you in an academy, or are you doing something else? Just curious. I thought you were in an academy already. Thanks.

TR
          Do I look like a freakin "people" person??? Sign here, press hard, five copies.

Comment

Last edited by Ritchie; 10-17-2008, 01:11 AM.

Comment

I was looking over some old posts and saw this one. Back in Oct. '08 I used www.optoutdetectives.com for 40.00. figured I couldn't lose much. It has worked great. My wife tried to apply for a credit card and the had to verify more information prior to approval because we "wern't in public data bases." We did follow the recommendation of getting a PO box as well. I must say the results were better than I expected.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6782 users online. 351 members and 6431 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X