300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AZDPS QAB sep 10/11

Just finished up phase one for AZDPS yesterday. Just curious is there anyone from this past weeks phase one a member of this forum? If so how did you do?

i tested with Yuma at the end of August.

Comment

Originally posted by nicknick21 View Post
      Just finished up phase one for AZDPS yesterday. Just curious is there anyone from this past weeks phase one a member of this forum? If so how did you do?
      I'm with you. I did the QAB on Thur afternoon. I feel very good about it. This is my third time doing this in the last year (Chandler and Mesa) so I knew what to expect. They say "third times a charm". We'll see. Good luck to you.

Comment

Yah I finished up on Thursday morning with the QAB... my first test on P2 is poly..... (I hate those things)....

Comment

This will be my third poly. I agree 100% about hating them but my second one was much less stressful than the first. I'm scheduled for Oct 3, 23, and 30 for the Med. Phych, and Poly.

Comment

Yah when I did the poly for MCSO I feel asleep..lol... it was a really early morning and it was a nice leather chair.... but yah i have do the poly on 9/29 and the others on 10/6, 10/21......

Comment

I know the next pre-academy starts nov 10th. Does anyone know when the next academy after that is? For dps..
              Arizona Dept of Corrections
              Navy Reserves-Seabees

Comment

Unless things have changed they put 20 people in every other month.

Comment

Originally posted by ryan4azdps View Post
                  I know the next pre-academy starts nov 10th. Does anyone know when the next academy after that is? For dps..
                  the following Monday, so Nov. 17th.
                  "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." - Orwell

Comment

20 people huh! So they must go by test scores...
                    January is the first academy of the year then? Anyone know what day?
                    Navy Reserves-Seabees

Comment

IDK, when I started phase 1 this month the Sgt. said the next open class was going to be in February and that there was only 20 slots, IDK.... OH, i just got my letter saying what my rank was, is 83 on the list good or bad????? I'm thinking its not to good...

Comment

Last edited by Ritchie; 10-17-2008, 01:44 AM.

Comment

My Rank is 31.
                          I hope i make this Nov academy...
                          Navy Reserves-Seabees

Comment

yeah i got my letter 3 days ago. I got a 89% on my written and 71.50% on my qab :-( places me in 85. Not exactly sure what happened there. I thought i did good. Just got done with my 2nd ride-a-long. the officer picked me up at the district with a passenger in the back :-). if you haven't done a ride along yet let me know ill see if the officer i went with will schedule one with you. This guy had a real knack for fishing out quote "sh.tbags"

Comment

I just talked to my recruiter and he told me the nov academy is taking 20 people and they only need like 4 more then its full. I had to clarify some questions and he thinks i will be in the nov one. He told me there will be only four academy's next year and the feb academy is taking 25. He said the economy and housing market is hurting everyone so the state will be very careful on who they pick for the academy so they don't waste their money.

I will keep everyone posted!!
                              Navy Reserves-Seabees

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4530 users online. 254 members and 4276 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X