300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sound familiar?

My girlfriend's parents live in Gilbert and experienced an interesting situation last night. Someone turned their power off in the middle of the night from the power box outside.

I did a google search on this, and I found a result where someone was robbed at gunpoint when they came outside to check on the problem.

Does anyone know if this has been occuring often lately in the Phoenix area? If so, has it been in an effort to rob people, or has it been because of stupid teenagers playing pranks? It happened in the middle of the night, so it seems kind of odd that it would not have been done earlier....when people are actually still awake and would notice if their power went out. They just happened to notice when they woke up in the middle of the night.

Her parents did notice that neighbors have locks on their utility boxes outside, so they are going to at least buy a lock for it.

Appreciate any feedback!

I have heard of that happening, but nothing that related to a robbery.

Comment

Nope haven't heard of that at all....on a side note I hope nobody starts locking up there power boxes or else how am I going to shut down those loud parties that kids hold and won't answer the door when I knock LOL.....I don't get the same satisfaction as spraying the door and door know with OC as I do turning off the power to the house LOL

Comment

wow, thats crazy I've never heard of people getting robbed, I would think its some dumb punks screwing with you... IDK I still like the OC bit, I never get to spray Inmates.

Comment

Hotsoup,

Although it may be funny to spray some AH's door and knob w/ OC have you ever thought of the ramifications of posting such activities on the internet?

Your profile states you are a PPD cop, DOB and that you live in Gilbert. Whether or not that info is true is a different matter. I am sure PSB could find you if they wanted.

Just like only the stupid criminals are caught (usually cuz they run their garbage mouths)- same applies to cops.

Comment

Um put a lock on the box!!!

Comment

Originally posted by StalkerCop View Post
              Um put a lock on the box!!!
              Yeah, already noted in my original post that they are going to do this.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3056 users online. 143 members and 2913 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X