300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Good Info for DPS Test

Testing for DPS on the 9th of September, does anyone have any good info on the QAB and Physical... Also I was able to pass MCSO's deputy test, are they alike or is DPS harder???

For the QAB you either give intelligent answers or you don't. The one thing I will tell you (because they will also tell anyone testing with them) is to check out their website.... taking some time to study it might not be a bad thing either. The physical is similar to all the others.
    Last edited by AzDogs; 09-04-2008, 07:14 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

the QAB threw me off big time... How'd you do??

Comment

it is okay. If you fail you can do it again without having to do the written and the physical all over again. and now you know what they will be asking. So you can be better prepared.

Comment

Originally posted by Ritchie View Post
          it is okay. If you fail you can do it again without having to do the written and the physical all over again. and now you know what they will be asking. So you can be better prepared.
          Not true. If you fail any part of phase one you have to start over from the begining. They stressed that on us at the PT test. I would love to give out some QAB question info but there are only 20 seats for Feb academy and there are still test dates coming up. It wouldn't be too smart if I made my competition stronger.
          Last edited by Jarhead1300; 09-13-2008, 05:39 PM. Reason: added info

Comment

Originally posted by Jarhead1300 View Post
            Not true. If you fail any part of phase one you have to start over from the begining.
            Maybe they changed things.
            Maybe they are only talking about the physical or the written. Not sure.

All I know is I passed physical and written and failed the oral. I waited two months and took the oral over again without doing physical or written. Then again that was a year ago.

Then again, they told us the same thing they told you. But what really happened was a little bit different.

Giving out answers might be cheating.
            You can however tell people to go to the website and learn about AZDPS.

Comment

Passed phase 1, on Thursday..... The QAB wasn't as bad as i was thinking it would be...... IDK like JARHEAD said there is only 20 seats (so they say) open for February, so I'm really hoping that I did good... they said i would get my letter of ranking in 10 days. going to X my fingers......

Comment

Originally posted by Ritchie View Post

Giving out answers IS cheating.
                You can however tell people to go to the website and learn about AZDPS.

Fixed!

Comment

quick question, when you go to the the poly interview/ examination do they tell you right there if you passed or not?? the guy said that I was good but he had an oddness about him when he said so, IDK, I think I'm just freaking myself out, theres nothing to hide I just don't trust those machines

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4150 users online. 251 members and 3899 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X