300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its Official!

Took the the AZPOST yesterday and passed with flying colors! The academy is pretty much done! Its been a long 18 weeks!
    "If you are a Warrior Legally Authorized To Carry A Weapon And You Step Outside Without A Weapon, Then You Become A Sheep, Pretending That The Bad Man Will Not Come Today. No One Can Be On 24/7 For A Lifetime. Everyone Needs Down Time. But If You Are Authorized To Carry A Weapon, And You Step Outside Without It, Just Take A Deep Breath And Say This To Youself...'baaa'"

***lt. Col. Dave Grossman***

Congrats! Assume you felt well prepared?

Comment

Thanks, I felt prepared. I can't waite to start fto
      "If you are a Warrior Legally Authorized To Carry A Weapon And You Step Outside Without A Weapon, Then You Become A Sheep, Pretending That The Bad Man Will Not Come Today. No One Can Be On 24/7 For A Lifetime. Everyone Needs Down Time. But If You Are Authorized To Carry A Weapon, And You Step Outside Without It, Just Take A Deep Breath And Say This To Youself...'baaa'"

Comment

congrats, it's a great feeling.
        While I was in phase 5 of FTO, I was driving to a burglary in progress and the first three units were nearing the house:

SGT (on the radio): "Ok, lets have two in the front, and one in the rear."

Me (not on the radio): "Sounds like the Sgt wants the shocker!"

My FTO almost rolled out of the car laughing.

Comment

how many questions was the final and how many hours do you have to do it in?

Comment

Its about a 5 hr test block, thats all I can really say about the test. I am not sure where I am going yet.

Comment

Actually I will be starting tuesdaya and I find out where I am going on friday. The education was good, of course there can always be more, but I felt it has prepared me with the basics as best as they could. I can't really compare them with CJ class's because I haven't take any of those, I would say the academy class's are probally alot more in depth then a CJ course, I could be wrong though. Anyways it was a fun and stressfull experiance and I am glad its just about over!

Comment

graduation

Congrats!!

Our class will be on the parade deck tomorrow wishing you good luck.
                Be nice to recruits once your in post. I'm sure I'll be morning staff you guys, or morning sir some of you guys over the next two weeks.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4625 users online. 300 members and 4325 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X