Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did the Glenn Hwy Police Cars Go?

Title says it all...

I think they were there yesterday but all of them are missing today. Just wondering if the test was over gauging the cost difference between parking them at Eklutna our taking them into the valley. Curious minds want to know.

Last edited by akpainter; 08-08-2008, 02:27 AM.
    One Day.....Maybe

Originally posted by akpainter View Post
    Title says it all...

I think they were there yesterday but all of them are missing today. Just wondering if the test was over gaging the cost difference between parking them at Eklutna our taking them into the valley. Curious minds want to know.

Drove by there this morning and was wondering the same thing....
    "All that is, ever
    Ever was, will be, ever
    Twisting, turning, through the never."--Metallica

Comment

I haven't heard anything about the cars being allowed to go back out to the valley. I know that we were parking at Eklutna with the permission of the Eklutna Village Inc, maybe they changed their minds. At least, nothing has been put out on the departments email.

Steve

Comment

Yes the folks at Eklutna changed their minds and asked us to move them. They are now either scattered into the neighborhoods or at the substation in Eagle River. I do know some have parked them at the Senior Center out there. The center I hear provides plug-ins for them...

GJ
        Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5446 users online. 304 members and 5142 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X