300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reserve Officer openings in Wasilla

If anyone is interested, Wasilla has an opening for reserve applicants for 2 weeks. They are slated to start an in house academy in November. It's a part time volunteer position, with training and equipment provided.

Applications can be picked up at the Police Dept.

Any questions just let me know.

Originally posted by Brader View Post
    If anyone is interested, Wasilla has an opening for reserve applicants for 2 weeks. They are slated to start an in house academy in November. It's a part time volunteer position, with training and equipment provided.

Applications can be picked up at the Police Dept.

Any questions just let me know.
    Got a website or anything with more info? I don't like the idea of being a cop for free, but if the training counts toward APSC certification, I might do it.
    "All that is, ever
    Ever was, will be, ever
    Twisting, turning, through the never."--Metallica

Comment

Wow...what timing. I've been trying to get over there on reserves for over a year. Now that I'm leaving the state......they decide to bring more on. LOL.

That's about how it works for me.

Good luck to any that apply.

I'm headed for LE in Oregon.

Comment

Originally posted by fishAK View Post
        Got a website or anything with more info? I don't like the idea of being a cop for free, but if the training counts toward APSC certification, I might do it.
        Wasilla's site doesn't have any reserve info. I know there was something in the works trying to get the time to count towards certification, but it hasn't happened yet I guess. I did it for 3 years, so any other questions I'm sure I can answer. And the way I looked at it was I was getting training for free. I'm sure glad I did, cause now I'm able to do FTO before going to the "real" academy. It also helped me make a definite decision on my career choice.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5437 users online. 310 members and 5127 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X