300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APD Testing Schedule Change

The October 4th testing has been moved up to August 30th. This will make those that test in August eligible for the police academy scheduled to begin on December 1st, 2008. If you have any questions let me know.

Steve

Copy that.

Comment

How long is the psyc test if you can tell?

Comment

The psych written testing takes about 4-6 hours to complete.

Steve

Comment

Whats anchorages crime rate currently, call to officer ratio, do shifts go out short, how many officers are in a squad?

Comment

I do not follow the crime stats, I believe they are posted on the cities website, www.muni.org, try under Anchorage Police Department. We do not have squads so I am not sure how to answer that question. As to shifts working short if too many people call in sick and they below minimum staffing levels then they call people in on overtime.

Steve

Comment

If you pass the written test how long is it good for just one testing go around or is it for a year?

Comment

Originally posted by chs1993 View Post
                If you pass the written test how long is it good for just one testing go around or is it for a year?
                The Nelson Denny Reading Comprehension and Vocabulary portions are good for 12 months, the other portions, report writing and judgement test are only good that particular testing cycle.

Steve

Comment

Good Agency:

Anchorage Police Department:

Good Agency, good pay, if you are looking for a good law enforcement agency in Alaska, this would be the one.

Good luck to all the applicants. If I were to move back to Alaska my application would be all over Anchorage PD.
                  Go back to where ever you came from, smoke a fatty, and sing Kum-Ba-Yah with Osama Bin Laden. Hopefully you will find the Communist Utopia you so desire.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5548 users online. 307 members and 5241 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X