Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I'm just looking at the positive side of saving me time and money on the trip. Hopefully things will work out.
    "All that is, ever
    Ever was, will be, ever
    Twisting, turning, through the never."--Metallica

Comment

will this will be my second time testing. My first time was for APD adn all i got to do was the writen testing and got asked back to do the PT and then we got word the academy got cancelled.

Comment

That sucks about APD, but at least you didn't get to the academy and then have it canceled on you like a bunch of guys. I made it to the interview with APD, then got the boot for whatever reason. Was going to reapply this coming spring when I was eligible again, but I'm not hopeful they'll even have an academy, and if they do I imagine some of the guys that got canceled will be back.

I hope to get a call from Valdez telling me to come back, but we'll see. Good luck!!
        "All that is, ever
        Ever was, will be, ever
        Twisting, turning, through the never."--Metallica

Comment

Valdez is a great department with a good bunch of officers and their pay is comparable to AST and APD. Good luck.
          Pat
          Firearms Instructor.
          Urban Rifle Instructor.
          Colt M16/AR15 Armorer.
          Glock Armorer.

Comment

Originally posted by fishAK View Post
            That sucks about APD, but at least you didn't get to the academy and then have it canceled on you like a bunch of guys. I made it to the interview with APD, then got the boot for whatever reason. Was going to reapply this coming spring when I was eligible again, but I'm not hopeful they'll even have an academy, and if they do I imagine some of the guys that got canceled will be back.

I hope to get a call from Valdez telling me to come back, but we'll see. Good luck!!
            I hope i get a call too lol

Good luck to you too sir!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1466 users online. 89 members and 1377 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X