300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any ideas about conserving energy?

With all the problems and high prices our economy is going through, I was wondering if any other departments were making strides to conserve energy in any way possible. Figured that this would be a good place to brainstorm and report back to the bigwigs any new ideas.

Any complaints by the public are now being focused directly into the furnace. Same with anything said by a lawyer.

We're putting hot air to good use.

Comment

In all the bathrooms in the police station put up a sign over the toliet that says "If it's yellow, let it mellow, if it's brown flush it down". My first day at work in Barrow that sign was above the toilet. Back then water cost 18 cents a gallon. It's still a pretty easy conservation measure...

Comment

You guys could shorten your radio traffic, thereby saving radio batteries and electrical charging.

Also cut the internet gaming, and the you guys could buddy up in the shower to save water.

Comment

Electricity is 63cents a kwh here. Almost double what it was when I started in '06. If it keeps going up we are going to have to switch to candles and cooking by campfire.
          MOLON LABE!

Ever Cook any fools?!?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4803 users online. 285 members and 4518 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X