300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Alabama Training

I don't know how many LEO's are on this website, but those of you who are, what kind of training would you like to see in the north alabama area? We have lots of re-training stuff and lots of beginner training such as radar, taser, ssgt, DV calls, Burglary calls, and other training of that sort, but it seems to be the same training offered each year. I would like to know what everyone would like to see come to this area as far as newer training being offered to keep us up-to-date on the newest stuff. So those of you that are out there, speak now please!

Tim

Well, things that I think would be nice..... is really more of the above training...... espically PPCT or SSGT... stuff maybe more directed to Detention / Corrections. Alot of the time its usually just ONE class offered on a morning that just happens to be the same day that everything else is going on. Things like that are more vital that anything, its just not easy to find espically if your department dosnt offer it internally.
    ... as far as something new, something related to mexican gangs / cartel education.

Comment

Advanced wreck schools. Especially seeing I have to pay for them myself and two more trips to FL for 2 weeks will kill me.
      "Rollin and Patrollin the Wild Wild West of Bham"

Comment

Powell, Birmingham offers classes that are offered to any LEO out there. Send me a private message with your email and I will forward you a copy of the schedule.
        "Rollin and Patrollin the Wild Wild West of Bham"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3197 users online. 195 members and 3002 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X