Birmingham Real Estate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birmingham Real Estate

Where is the best area/city to live in or around Birmingham? "A friend" might be moving there for work and was curious?
    "Would I ever leave this company? Look, I'm all about loyalty. In fact, I feel like part of what I'm being paid for here is my loyalty. But if there were somewhere else that valued loyalty more highly, I'm going wherever they value loyalty the most. " --Dwight K Schrute (The Office)

Gardendale and Chelsea are nice areas to live in and most homes are very reasonably priced. Gardendale is north and Chelsea is south. There is absolutely nothing to the west. To the east, Trussville is also a great place to raise a family. Homes are very reasonably priced in Trussville as well. Hoover and Vestavia are nice places to live, but homes are more expensive in both of these two cities. If you want any more detailed info feel free to PM me. I have lived in the Birmingham area my whole life.

Comment

My wife and I are both full time agents in the Bham MLS. We would be happy to assist in any way. Just send a PM if you need anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Pingbo View Post
        My wife and I are both full time agents in the Bham MLS. We would be happy to assist in any way. Just send a PM if you need anything.
        Fantastic, I will if everything works out for "my friend."

Thanks everyone for the quick and insightful responses.
        "Would I ever leave this company? Look, I'm all about loyalty. In fact, I feel like part of what I'm being paid for here is my loyalty. But if there were somewhere else that valued loyalty more highly, I'm going wherever they value loyalty the most. " --Dwight K Schrute (The Office)

Comment

I own a real estate firm in Tuscaloosa...I would recommend not living in Jefferson County...haha Good luck with your "friends" transition.

Comment

Also, try the Trussville area, north-east of Birmingham. Lots of new developments out that ways with lower home costs than Hoover, Mountain Brook or Vestavia Hills...
            The darkest places in Hell are reserved for those who, in a time of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.

-Dante

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5538 users online. 206 members and 5332 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
            X