300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sovereign Citizen Movement

Lots of situations on YouTube showing Police Officers having to deal with motorists claiming to be members of the Sovereign Citizens Movement and therefore outside the jurisdiction of the appropriate State Laws.

Here is an example from Australia,

The dramatic moment police tear off the window of a driver who refused to hand over her licence and exit the car has been captured as she claimed officers had 'no jurisdiction' over her.

Yeah, we have to deal with those astronauts here too. Many of them suddenly become "sovereign" after their real driver's license is taken away.

Comment

• Joe2845
      Joe2845 commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly!...

I always chuckle when I pull these clowns over because they have no idea how much the tow and storage fees are. And Bubba at the impound lot doesn't accept "international traveler" cards as a proper form of identification.

Comment

They're tremendous fun in traffic court too. I almost felt guilty that I was getting paid overtime to be entertained to that degree.

Comment

Originally posted by Aidokea View Post
        They're tremendous fun in traffic court too. I almost felt guilty that I was getting paid overtime to be entertained to that degree.
        Yeah but…were they displaying the Admiralty Flag in court? If so, it moots all court decisions….

Comment

We had a Sovereign Citizen/Free Man on the Land in the other day in which I had some very limited involvement - but I was passing by when the Custody Sgt did his reviews and asked the detainee whether he had any representations. Freebird (in for sexual offending) said that aside from the fact that we had no lawful right to arrest him, he very magnanimously agreed that he had been treated well. As I wasn't the Officer in Case, and moreover, wouldn't have to sit and listen to him b*tching and moaning about the Magna Carta and Admiralty Flags for the next eight hours, I left well alone but was sorely tempted to point out that if our Earth laws didn't apply to him, it surely followed that we could do whatever the ***k we wanted to him since, y'know, reciprocity, laws don't apply.
          I'm a little bit waayy, a little bit wooah, a little bit woosh, I'm a geezer.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4957 users online. 263 members and 4694 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X