300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US and Canada LEO's must think the same

While I was at the Michigan NASCAR race this weekend, I overheard two Canadian LEO's talk about a trainee. The trainee was so proud of getting his first free coffee at Tim Horton's while in uniform. Some traditions must not stop at the border. Just thought it was funny and wanted to share it.

I think it would be interesting to do a ride along with a Canadian agency just to see how they operate. Does anybody know of any Canadian agencies that will accept a US LEO to do a ride along?

By the way...my family came to the US from Ridgetown Ontario the the 1860's or 1870's. That may explain my enjoyment of Moosehead.
    Last edited by USP45FAN; 06-20-2007, 03:54 PM.

I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem. Tell me where you want to visit and I'll tell you what police forces are around there.

Comment

Dang It all to heck!!!! Thet blabbermouth let out the "most secret of all secrets", Tim Horton's coffee. Along with the Masonic handshake, that is THEEEE reason we all joined the Cops up here. Give us some more details and I'll activate Jacques Bauer (Jack's Canadian cousin) to have the miscreant terminated with extreme prejudice immediately. The secret of the "Da Coffee Code"... MUST be maintained !!!!!!!

Comment

I love Timmy's,but then again, I was born in Canada!!! LOL. Send me Timmy's hot chocolate and a chocolate dipped donut.............please!!
        "God Created Police Officers So Firefighters Would Have A Hero"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6452 users online. 366 members and 6086 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X