300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visiting London and Edinburgh

My wife and I will be in Edinburgh starting tomorrow until Friday night, then London from Saturday until Tuesday. Any officers from either department on here that know if it would be possible to get some patches? I brought along some challenge coins from my department that I would happily trade. Thanks in advance.

I don't work for either Police Scotland (Edinburgh) or the Metropolitan Police or the City Police (London) but I do work for a force near London and I'm afraid that I don't think you'll have a lot of luck with patch trading over here. Our stores won't issue extra patches due to concerns about bad guys masquerading as Police and, from a personal point of view, the spare patches I have went long ago. Again, sorry. Still, have fun in Edinburgh. Great place to visit.
    I'm a little bit waayy, a little bit wooah, a little bit woosh, I'm a geezer.

Comment

Originally posted by Cockney Corner. View Post
      I don't work for either Police Scotland (Edinburgh) or the Metropolitan Police or the City Police (London) but I do work for a force near London and I'm afraid that I don't think you'll have a lot of luck with patch trading over here. Our stores won't issue extra patches due to concerns about bad guys masquerading as Police and, from a personal point of view, the spare patches I have went long ago. Again, sorry. Still, have fun in Edinburgh. Great place to visit.
      dc140 is probably in Edinburgh by now and so I guess they won't be reading this but when in Edinburgh I always regretted not visiting The Police Club,

http://www.clanweb.org.uk/policeclub/upload/index.html

but I did stay at one of the Police Section Houses in London and was well looked after.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11500 users online. 442 members and 11058 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X