300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cops from Holland?

I know there are a variety of countries represented here on the site, but if there is somone who is an officer in Holland that would be willing to answer a few questions I have, I would be really grateful.
    R.I.P. Sgt. 1st Class Raymond J. Munden

You're service and sacrifice will not be forgotten.

Kieth M.
    I once knew a guy who said, "I'll step over any nine to get to three threes!"

I knew at that precise moment that he and I would never get into a fistfight over a woman.

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
    Last edited by Gabber; 04-07-2007, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gabber
      qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

Did you stutter? I did see your reply it just took me a while to get back online. We had some unscheduled chaos break loose in my house. I do have some questions for you don't mind me sending you PM's.
      R.I.P. Sgt. 1st Class Raymond J. Munden

You're service and sacrifice will not be forgotten.

Kieth M.
      I once knew a guy who said, "I'll step over any nine to get to three threes!"

I knew at that precise moment that he and I would never get into a fistfight over a woman.

Comment

Katzeye, go ahead, I've been a cop for 18 years in the netherlands, and recently moved to the Caribbean (Aruba), part of our kingdom.

Comment

If I can help you, let me know. I worked as a MP, Customs officer and now as a cop.

Comment

Dutchie, are you located at Schinnen in Limburg?

Comment

I worked with dutch cops and KMAR, they are uber lazy, all they cared about was cathing kids speeding or making their mopeds faster! Or operating the speed cameras from the car. I got a ticket for 128Kph, in a 120Kph zone. I was laughing, but upset, 14 Euros was my fine! But I cant knock on the Dutch police they were cool to me and never gave me to hard of a time in Zuid-Limburg

Comment

haha only dutch police would do this! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHXWFSFydBk&NR=1

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4365 users online. 234 members and 4131 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X