Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berlin Police

Ah, just like the good old days,

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/at-work/berlin-police-say-were-only-human-after-raucous-party/news-story/6457103c5ce2d7f3364b3308638edf83

Like the club behind the Russell Street police station? I've heard stories about that place.

I bet they didn't have limited drink cards and appointed 'safety officers' at the Berlin do either.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulgrave600 View Post
      Like the club behind the Russell Street police station? I've heard stories about that place.

I bet they didn't have limited drink cards and appointed 'safety officers' at the Berlin do either.
      The Police Club - I look back and can only shake my head, I reckon the biggest customers were those attending the Detective Training School but it was a watering hole for all LEO's ranging from Military Police, Prison Officers, Feds, Customs and so on.

Whatever happen in the Police Club stayed in the Police Club.

It was opposite the Magistrates Court but for obvious reasons the lawyers never frequented the Police Club, they had their own watering hole in a pub further down the road.

Different era, different times. (shrug)

Comment

DTS drinks are still going strong. Being a toggie I've never felt the urge to go to one though. If VicPol could ban all employees from ever going out for a drink they would. There's an almost puritan bent to it.

Comment

I have to say the Polizei over in Germany are a hell of a lot more relaxed than my bosses would be if we engaged in that sort of behaviour over here. I was at the G8 in 2005 and I seem to remember that when some officers got tanked up off duty at one of the holding areas out of the public eye and caused a scene, they got shipped straight back down south for punishment. None of this boys will be boys attitude.
          I'm a little bit waayy, a little bit wooah, a little bit woosh, I'm a geezer.

Comment

We used to call that Choir Practice when I was working.
            Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Guess they couldn't get into berghain .

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5036 users online. 236 members and 4800 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X