Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melbourne arrest caught on tape

https://m.liveleak.com/view?i=dff_1486797792

Interesting video detailing a bit of life in Melbourne's western suburbs. The action starts at 1:00.

Not so sure about some of the officer's comments; particularly the one that threatened to f'ing knock the driver out, nor the one that hit him close fist while he was getting restrained. Is that allowed?

Don't see anything wrong here. He was in their faces to start with. Punching is allowed and it was more than warranted after he started fighting back. The blokes in the grey and purple shirts should have been sprayed, too.

Comment

Sounded like the offender was the one that said 'I'll f-cking knock you out bro'.

Hitting closed fist is not prohibited either. Did you see the offender kicking them? What would you do to someone being violent and trying to kick you?

Comment

Hmm, I guess you guys raise some good points. I watched it again and it made more sense. The officer in the black sunnies was the one that said he'd knock the suspect out, definitely. I feel he may have escalated the situation a little, too.

​​​What was this man being stopped for?

Comment

Roadworthy/rego check.

Comment

The only issues I see are with the officers needing better scene control. The two belligerents who came up later were allowed way too close.
            Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
            “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
            “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
            "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
            ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell87 View Post
              https://m.liveleak.com/view?i=dff_1486797792

Interesting video detailing a bit of life in Melbourne's western suburbs. The action starts at 1:00.

Not so sure about some of the officer's comments; particularly the one that threatened to f'ing knock the driver out, nor the one that hit him close fist while he was getting restrained. Is that allowed?
              The officers actions looked good to me. You're not on the job, therefore you should not be questioning officers actions that you watched in a video.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7150 users online. 424 members and 6726 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X