300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sleuth View Post
    I have travelled some - to about 14 countries - and their standards are not ours. I have been to countries where the police routinely shoot crooks, and are never made to justify their actions; to lands where the police are viewed as scum; to places where beating certain classes of people in public by the police is allowed. If the police in the UK do not want to carry guns, that is their business, not ours!
    Sleuth, das its der Mann.

For all that people may say, in the UK or outside, that British officers should be routinely armed, it ain't happening. The current Government treats the Police like we're the sh*t on their shoes, the Labour party, who are inevitably going to win the next general election, like us even us less. My dog has more political influence than our pretend union, the Police Federation. Can't say, on a personal level, that I feel any great need to carry a firearm but it would be nice to think we would be treated like, I don't know, 98% percent of the rest of the world's Police, who do get given that option.
    Last edited by Cockney Corner.; 10-17-2017, 04:27 PM.
    I'm a little bit waayy, a little bit wooah, a little bit woosh, I'm a geezer.

Comment

• Langford PR
      Langford PR commented
      Editing a comment
      Me too brother. Stay safe copper.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9184 users online. 327 members and 8857 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X