300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breathalyzer Test 18 Times Legal Limit Astonishes Lithuanian Police

Those of us who have large populations of eastern europeans living in thier area will not be suprised...
    My latest was a Lithuanian who blew five times over the british legal limit.
    Turned out to be a former Lithuanian Police Officer....who should no better.
    The Allfather wove the skein of your life a long time ago. Go and hide in a hole if you wish, but you won't live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed. Fear, profits a man nothing.

LOL I read that in the paper today.

From what I understand, their legal limit is .4 .

He read something like 7.58 or something? Isn't 3. (whatever) considered to be a lethal dose for ordinary people?

Comment

I guess there´re not so many Eastern Europeans in your area? They are really thirsty (no matter if they´re driving or comitting a crime)!

Comment

We seem to be locking them up quite quickly, but not as quickly as they are arriving, pinching cheap vodka from ALDI and driving their cars that are uninsured off into the sunset....
        The Allfather wove the skein of your life a long time ago. Go and hide in a hole if you wish, but you won't live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed. Fear, profits a man nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Soon2Be
          LOL I read that in the paper today.

From what I understand, their legal limit is .4 .

He read something like 7.58 or something? Isn't 3. (whatever) considered to be a lethal dose for ordinary people?
          .10% bac (blood alcohol content) used to be the U.S. standard for legally drunk. That has dropped to .08% for most states now. .30% and higher usually needs a medical (hospital) clearance before any detention center or jail will accept them. .40% can be lethal in normal people. Although I remember a guy in NJ that was an absolute alcoholic - he set the hospital record one night at .73%, and he was still conscious.
          If it wasn't for STUPID PEOPLE I'd be unemployed.

Comment

Originally posted by SWATcop
            .10% bac (blood alcohol content) used to be the U.S. standard for legally drunk. That has dropped to .08% for most states now. .30% and higher usually needs a medical (hospital) clearance before any detention center or jail will accept them. .40% can be lethal in normal people. Although I remember a guy in NJ that was an absolute alcoholic - he set the hospital record one night at .73%, and he was still conscious.
            Conscious, but on his fourth liver.
            You can now follow me on twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by PC Plum
              My latest was a Lithuanian who blew five times over the british legal limit
              He blew 175/100ml! That has got to be a record. Did he have it or had he taken a couple of drinks after the accident/being stopped to settle his nerves ..?
              I'm a little bit waayy, a little bit wooah, a little bit woosh, I'm a geezer.

Comment

He just about fell out of the car....and it was 145, so my maths might not be as good as I thought..still the highest I,ve come across

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4856 users online. 298 members and 4558 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X