Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question For Russian Police Officers

Hello,

I am interested in learning about law enforcement in Russia. Does law enforcement and corrections still fall under the jurisdiction of the MVD?
    Thank you.

I am interested in learning about law enforcement in Russia. Does law enforcement and corrections still fall under the jurisdiction of the MVD?
    Thank you.[/QUOTE]

Russian LE is different from USA or other countries. MVD is Ministery of Internal Affairs. It means Ministery of police. LE falls under MVD and correction under Ministery of Justice. We have absolutely another system of ranks and police training. I can tell you a lot. Just ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by Leka
      Thank you.
      Russian LE is different from USA or other countries. MVD is Ministery of Internal Affairs. It means Ministery of police. LE falls under MVD and correction under Ministery of Justice. We have absolutely another system of ranks and police training. I can tell you a lot. Just ask me.[/QUOTE]

I like the russian police because they dont have an excesive force issue.lol The russian police do have have all that BS liability for their officers

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5533 users online. 305 members and 5228 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X