300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sydney body armor seminar

For NSW cops, a major US body armor representative will be in Sydney next week to host a seminar on the latest vests. The free seminar will be held on:
    Wednesday, April 14th from 9am to midday.
    A video of the vest's ballistic capabilites will be shown and questions answered. These vests are specifically designed to be worn in hot/humid weather. They are light, comfortable and meet NIJ standards.

For the location email me with your registered number and eaglenet number at
    [email protected]
    It is not the critic who counts...

If you are new to vests, there is a lot of controversy right now about zylon in vests. I would stay away from a vest with that fabric in it.
    "A man who has nothing which he cares about more than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the existing of better men than himself."
    John Stuart Mill

Comment

It's not the Zylon Sleuth it's the weave.
      It is not the critic who counts...

Comment

The data I read in Law & Order Magazine was that the makers of the fiber found that it deteriorates under heat faster than anticipated. 2nd Chance is replacing all their vests with zylon, and wll not use the fiber any more.

No argument, just want to put this information out there so folks can make an informed decision.
        "A man who has nothing which he cares about more than he does about his personal safety is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the existing of better men than himself."
        John Stuart Mill

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2401 users online. 104 members and 2297 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X