Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kantonspolizei Bern (Policing in Switzerland)

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kantonspolizei Bern (Policing in Switzerland)

For all of you who are interested in how policing in a small country like switzerland looks like:

I know it's in german (some parts in swiss-german and french) but at least you can see how we work over here

Excellent presentation - thank you.

Police Officers face the same challenges no matter which country -- same sh1t, different accents.

Best wishes.

Comment

That was very interesting! Policing in other countries is often so foreign because their legal systems are so different from ours.

I speak fluent German after living in Hamburg for a while... But I have to admit I could only understand the announcers... Swiss German is almost impossible to understand for me.

Comment

I liked the cowboy hat with the word Police on it worn by the livestock inspector.
        Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Thanks for your comments. It was produced as a image film for our department.
          i know swiss german is very hard to understand. and our "state" which is called "kanton" in switzerland even has two official languages. German and french.

Comment

Originally posted by paintitblack85 View Post
            For all of you who are interested in how policing in a small country like switzerland looks like:

I know it's in german (some parts in swiss-german and french) but at least you can see how we work over here
            Awesome video! Although I had no clue of what they were saying. BMW's for squads would be cool too. Looks like it's the same stuff all over the world. Stay safe and thanks for sharing.

Comment

Great clip, thanks !

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3319 users online. 206 members and 3113 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X