X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• £275 Per Day For Retired Police Officers

Good money if you can get it!!

Read More................

The Telegraph clearly has a bias against its still vibrant senior citizens community. Apparently they want them tucked away in the corner, denied further employment, prevented from supplementing their meager pensions and prohibited from further contributing to the betterment of the society they live in. Perhaps the Telegraph feels retirees are only good for the making of Soylent Green.
    Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Nice to see that folks believe cops should starve and be broke world wide! I agree that officers and civil servants shouldn't "double dip", but really, I'm sure most are merely partaking in what is authorized and LEGAL for them to do....
      "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

Comment

Originally posted by DOAcop38 View Post
        Nice to see that folks believe cops should starve and be broke world wide! I agree that officers and civil servants shouldn't "double dip", but really, I'm sure most are merely partaking in what is authorized and LEGAL for them to do....
        My word they are and good on them.

The RUC was sacrificed as a result of political interference.

However, the reported article is an indication of the number of Gravy Trains in Northern Ireland being run at the expense of the British Taxpayer.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnKelly View Post
          My word they are and good on them.

The RUC was sacrificed as a result of political interference.

However, the reported article is an indication of the number of Gravy Trains in Northern Ireland being run at the expense of the British Taxpayer.
          From the scant history I've heard here in the U.S., the RUC was both efficient and BRUTAL, and the latter stained their history.

but as for as the proverbial gravy boat? its always easier to sack those in the lower level of the layer cake than it is to go after the top who are sucking up that "gravy"- Sadly its same here in the U.S.- same all the world over.....
          "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8838 users online. 430 members and 8408 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X