300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• usa & can isuues

This is probably a long shot but thought I'd ask anyhow. Would love to go into le in Ontario. In the states now, but thought about a move. It raises a lot of questions. The big question I have is how can some one go through a process like this without having to find other work first? I think I would like to go right into le, but from what I see that's not possible?

I'm going to take a shot in the dark and guess that you're young? You're going to need a solid work history before any department will consider you. I remember that Montreal Police came recruiting here last year while I was in the academy so it's possible to get a job up there (they'll push your citizenship paperwork through).
    "Naw officer, I was hanging with my cousin"

"Sooo, real cousin or play cousins ?"

Originally posted by JasperST
    I'm thinking a battalion of menstruating bearded women could kick some serious booty!

Comment

Not that young, been working in it arena for several years..
      Last edited by wsyoung; 06-05-2011, 09:50 AM.

Comment

wsyoung, the best source for information for you will be this website: http://www.applicanttesting.com/policing.htm. Most services have websites with their own recruiting info, but all police services in Ontario use Applicant Testing Services. Check out www.cic.gc.ca for info on becoming a permanent resident and a Canadian citizen. Most police services will prefer you to be a citizen, but the minimum requirement is permanent resident.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6381 users online. 364 members and 6017 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X