300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone to email this to?

Hey on this forum I visit theres this pro-terrorism guy who likes to post propaganda on the war in Iraq and stuff like that. Well I was looking in his directory and I found all this stuff and all those pics don't look too good. Looks like he is making bombs or showing others step by step how to make bombs and other dangerous chemicals it seems. Who (government or something-wise) should I email this link to so they could find who this guy is? It's obviously some guy who's making this stuff at home to use one day and it would be nice to see him get caught if possible.
    Last edited by COPS; 09-26-2005, 09:33 PM.

You need to remove that link please or post a warning. There are multiple files, not just jpegs but exe, rm etc that you do not want to be opening. I made the stupid mistake of opening one of the jpegs as it should just be a picture and it looped my computer and I had to end task to get out.

If you think it is a problem, send an email to the FBI or something but I recommend folks be real careful just clicking on that link and its contents. Good luck.

Comment

Fine, link removed, but does anyone know who I should email about a guy possibly making bombs or something?

Comment

Originally posted by COPS
        Fine, link removed, but does anyone know who I should email about a guy possibly making bombs or something?
        I think your question was already answered.

Comment

[email protected]? If I had an email address I wouldn't have said that.

Comment

Originally posted by COPS
            [email protected]? If I had an email address I wouldn't have said that.
            You could visit the fbi.gov website or attempt to use a search engine.

If you want to contact the FBI the answer might be found on the FBI's website by clicking the "How do I..." link in the main menu. You would think that with your ambition you would put a little bit more effort into something like this... =)

Comment

Search using google for "how do i email fbi" I get an entire page of "FBI phising scam" "don't open FBI emails" I decided to go the easy route and ask here.

Comment

https://tips.fbi.gov/

Comment

COPS : Check your PM. Thanks.

Comment

I believe dhs.gov also has a tip line. Also, if you search the internet for Internet Haganah, I'm sure the person who runs that site would love to read your tip. It is an anti-cyber terrorism website(not government affiliated).
                    "A Nation without Borders is not a Nation."
                    - Ronald Reagan

"Every immigrant that comes here should be required, within five years, to learn English or leave the country." -Theodore Roosevelt

"Liberalism is a mental disease." - Mike Savage

Comment

Phone book U.S. Government FBI.
                      Kelly

We are the thin blue line
                      between you
                      and all the money in the world.

And no you can't have any.

Comment

Originally posted by ctt
                        You could visit the fbi.gov website or attempt to use a search engine.

If you want to contact the FBI the answer might be found on the FBI's website by clicking the "How do I..." link in the main menu. You would think that with your ambition you would put a little bit more effort into something like this... =)
                        If you don't know the answer, couldn't you just tell the guy that. Why do you insist on busting the b*lls of anybody who asks a legitimate question?

Actually, it would be faster if you called your local BATF office ( should be in the phone book). You will probably end up leaving a voice mail, but you may get an agent to talk to you. Especially since you have specific information and a website.
                        Jerry
                        "If all else fails, stop using all else!"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2859 users online. 165 members and 2694 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X