300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• France boots 12 Islamic Extremists from country

Is it Leap Year or something? The French actually showed some courage and common sense...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/core/Cont...c30.xml&site=5
    Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

I would have thought they would have made them field marshal's
    in charge of the maginot line....a great hide out for anti american
    activities and terrorism..!

www.schackdaddy.com
    " if you talk in your sleep, don't mention my name....
    " if you walk in your sleep, forget where you came....

Comment

They probably got booted for failing to find Jerry Lewis funny.
      Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Ok I'm too lazy to research the translation- let's have it....
        Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

Originally posted by BrickCop
          Ok I'm too lazy to research the translation- let's have it....
          This is as close as I can come.

Firm your mouth, species of pig!
          Retired

Comment

I'm afraid the French are going to have to do quite a bit more than that to get in my good graces.

Comment

Originally posted by Stonie
              I'm afraid the French are going to have to do quite a bit more than that to get in my good graces.
              Do you honestly think the French care about your opinion anymore than you care about theirs?
              Retired

Comment

Originally posted by retired
                Do you honestly think the French care about your opinion anymore than you care about theirs?

Going off le topic...

See retired- there you go again with the who cares, no one cares angle. We know this is the net and no one "cares", we just like to voice our opinions.

(Awaiting your Who cares? reply )

BTW I discovered your translation was pretty close. If it were anyone else I'd be annoyed but soleil is French so she can't help it.
                Last edited by BrickCop; 08-01-2005, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Interesting...though I don't have the energy to form a real opinion.
                  Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

In doing a little on-line research, it would appear that Nicolas Sarkozy, the Interior Minister responsible for the deportations, is actually pro-U.S. and considered an early contender in the 2007 French presidential election.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4640 users online. 281 members and 4359 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X