Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a weird but profound observation.

This may sound funny, though I think it is could be a link?

I have noticed that every time there are crop circles found, something bad happens.Now what if these crop circles are a map, that is made for some place that is going to be hit by the Iraq guys.Now the evedence,On one site I visit quite often,They talked of crop circles right before 911,The last bombing in London they talked about seeing crop circles in WI again, Now! just before this new London happening,They saw some new crop circles in Wisconsin again.The ones they saw before each happening were faked crop circles.We know those iraqs have stations in the U.S.A. or groups.What if these crop circles are a map or a comunication saying something like : Go ahead and here is the plan?I thought about this along time ago and if you watch the time line you see a pattern.
    That does not include the crop circles that have not been explained!
    I think it is a good idea to keep a closer look at whats going on with these crop circles.They could be a comunication and or map of an area for units or groups in that area as part of the plan.
    I don't think it would be something to laugh about or even question, because if you ask me, they seem to have a strategic setting in the way they are done.
    One last thought on this particular observation.....The indains used smoke signals.Whats to say these are another version of how crop circles could be used.Part of a master plan maybe?
    Last edited by frank; 07-22-2005, 11:21 PM.

Originally posted by frank
    This may sound funny, though I think it is could be a link?

I have noticed that every time there are crop circles found, something bad happens.Now what if these crop circles are a map, that is made for some place that is going to be hit by the Iraq guys.Now the evedence,On one site I visit quite often,They talked of crop circles right before 911,The last bombing in London they talked about seeing crop circles in WI again, Now! just before this new London happening,They saw some new crop circles in Wisconsin again.The ones they saw before each happening were faked crop circles.We know those iraqs have stations in the U.S.A. or groups.What if these crop circles are a map or a comunication saying something like : Go ahead and here is the plan?I thought about this along time ago and if you watch the time line you see a pattern.
    That does not include the crop circles that have not been explained!
    I think it is a good idea to keep a closer look at whats going on with these crop circles.They could be a comunication and or map of an area for units or groups in that area as part of the plan.
    I don't think it would be something to laugh about or even question, because if you ask me, they seem to have a strategic setting in the way they are done.

Interesting observation.....not so far fetched because if indeed they are being used as a signal for a "go ahead" ..what better signal than one like that?

They can serve as a distraction, anyone who suspects it will be thought of as crazy.....and Crop Circles?? Aliens? What better way for them to riducule us before an a attack.
    Last edited by Styx; 07-21-2005, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Lets' not discuss man made "crop circles" here OKAY ???
      Every case found has been man made

Comment

Originally posted by Bodie
        Lets' not discuss man made "crop circles" here OKAY ???
        Every case found has been man made
        Oh come one Bodes....sure they are all proven to be man made...we know that. But, what if they were made for a reason......as a signal.......

THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!!!

Comment

Simply not feasable. These crop circles occur in the midwest, where there are nothing but farms for miles. Terrorist attacks are aimed at large cities to bring as much "terror" as possible. Any half intelligent terrorist wouldn't be looking to set up a bomb by farmer john's cow.
          Still leading the team in PIMs, the fans are calling me a goon.
          --------------------
          This is Papa Bear. Put out an APB for a male suspect, driving a... car of some sort, heading in the direction of, uh, you know, that place that sells chili. Suspect is hatless. Repeat, hatless.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSix5
            Simply not feasable. These crop circles occur in the midwest, where there are nothing but farms for miles. Terrorist attacks are aimed at large cities to bring as much "terror" as possible. Any half intelligent terrorist wouldn't be looking to set up a bomb by farmer john's cow.
            Perhaps they are sending out the signal from the least expected place because ..........no body will look at farmer johns cow. why set off the signal at the planned attack site......people will be on the look out at places that may be a target.

Always look at whats not there........

Comment

Crop circles, Bigfoot, the Tooth Fairy...
              Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

Originally posted by BrickCop
                Crop circles, Bigfoot, the Tooth Fairy...
                You forgot the Chuppacabra

Comment

First of all! I don't think it would so far fetched! Ok my reasoning!
                  They are not going to bomb a field of cows! Duh!But if those dudes are learning to fly it may be for other then reasons then dropping something ! It could be training to read signals, so it can be told to the others.
                  No-one knows who are doing these circles.... right?
                  Those guys do not want to be over the waves talking with radar, satilite,spy planes,ect and so forth..so what better way then to signal with something everyone thinks is strange in the first place.
                  The last few crop circles where seen in our country and other countries also.They say these guys are everywhere, so this could be one way they are sending signals that they understand,but we don't.If they can put tunnels way in the earth they need some kind of map.They do not have all the technology we have or the equipment, so they are doing this by their own means, this could be a related to those crop circles. I never meant that this is a fact.But it would be worth studying this to the relation and patterns of activity and that of thier doings which are happening now.
                  I just thought it was strange seeing crop circles popping up right before these bombings.I hope these are not just practices,because they said that they had a plan almost in the end stages for us! They do have people all over the world and in the U.S.A.and they need comunications that are quiet but useful!I would say check out some information on these and keep a record and see if they happen before things happen.That would be pretty sneaky if they where doing this and that would tell me they have been doing more then that.They had some guys I assume who have army tactics and training,so they may be using these tactics under noses rightnow!Just thought though, not a fact!It's like the Davinchy Code! If that is spelled wrong sorry!

Comment

I'm not slandering your character or being mean in any way, but if I were you, I'd seek serious psychiatric treatment. Your grasp of fantasy and reality are deeply jaded. That's not normal for a 48 year old.
                    Last edited by SuperSix5; 07-21-2005, 07:13 PM.
                    Still leading the team in PIMs, the fans are calling me a goon.
                    --------------------
                    This is Papa Bear. Put out an APB for a male suspect, driving a... car of some sort, heading in the direction of, uh, you know, that place that sells chili. Suspect is hatless. Repeat, hatless.

Comment

Let's assume that crop circles are super secret signals that terrorists use. Now, if you were a terrorist wouldn't you just use a cell phone instead?

What if the wind blew the crop circles in the wrong direction? What if the terrorists thought that that was a sign from allah? They might interpret their new crop circle differently and then that would screw up all their plans.

If they actually use crop cirlces then why hasn't our government started a CCCD: Crop Cirlces Creation Department.
                      Last edited by savage4presiden; 07-21-2005, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Well! I see the ("Use your imagination sir!" )in you just as bright as the sun.Now! I am not crazy, though if I were you, I would just want to freaken hide with that attitude, I rate it 0.....Because, You are not so freaken big anymore and what would the Sarge say, if he heard you talking with civilians like that?
                        In our town your @zz would be grass and they are trained to be good respectfull employees of the law and to help people..NO Matter the cause or problem! Say! Who trained you anyway and where are you stationed, what sector because I would like to have a talk with the respectfull boss you work for and don't think for one minut I wouldn't!
                        If I was a cop I would fine you also!
                        I wonder what your co-workers would say if they heard you crabbing like that..If I was your co-worker, I wouldn't even want to talk with you for fear.
                        Now! As your Mommy would say..If you can't say anything good,don't open up your yapper son!
                        I have been nothing but supportive hear and it really hurts when somebody can't at least be honnorable when they speak.
                        I am not talking for those who have been ..It is one of the best sites I have ever been on and there are really good people hear.Then there is you!
                        If I was your boss and I seen what you wrote in here.You would be in a hell of a lot of trouble! You could also use some calm down stuff...What ever that may be...
                        ( 9 full bottles at once!)

Put on the dunts hat and go sit in that darn corner too and do not leave with out permission either! I mean it!

Comment

I also think you hit yourself to much in the head playing hockey and that is why you are the way you are?
                          Sorry!
                          I can't help you hear!
                          Only a doctor can do that! I also believe thay mentioned to use a white jacket for you ...But I am not sure thats what they said.

THATS JUST THE FACTS .....SIR!

Comment

If you read that message.It states it is an observation...Funny you would think it is whats actually happening.How is it ,if you are trained a cop .....You would not understand the word:Observation?.....Something watched,Close examination, to be studied,an opinion or jugdment.
                            Is that not what you do in your'e own job? make obsevations? and if you identifie the person or act as being ilegal then you arrest them? It is also a law in that you do not proclaim someone guilty untill proven guilty? I am not a cop, but I am smart enough to know that.
                            I learned that from some really nice men and women and they are true to heart and very well mannered too. Now! I don't think thats a pattern of a crazy person...... I think it's darn smart! Not to mention if crazy people didn't come up with some of this worlds cool items...Where would you be rightnow? So can we be open minded and be adults rather then fighting over an OBSERVATION?

Comment

The Vietnamese used some really ugly war tactics to go after us and look what happened there.Let us say these guys are doing their own tactics?Whats to say thats not one of them.It's a act of war to them and I'll bet they would use every idea to get {We are going to get you! }that idea acrossed to us. Thats all I will say now.Thank you for listening.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4351 users online. 291 members and 4060 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X