300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This song ... it's about 9/11 WTC

I'm not arguing for or against, but to those in NYC, especially those who were there that day, is this the most bizarre thing you've ever heard, or is it on point? I saw the video and had to get some thoughts on it.

pffffft.....and the moon landing was filmed inside a cheap studio in Burbank, too.
    Harry S. Truman, (1884-1972)
    “Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day.”

Capt. E.J. Land USMC,
    “Just remember – life is hard. But it’s one hell of a lot harder if you’re stupid.

George Washington, (1732-1799)
    "I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man."

Originally posted by Country_Jim
    ... Thus far, I am rooting for the zombies.

Comment

Originally posted by that's my hand View Post
      I'm not arguing for or against, but to those in NYC, especially those who were there that day, is this the most bizarre thing you've ever heard, or is it on point? I saw the video and had to get some thoughts on it.
      Song lyrics:

Verse 1:
      Where did the towers go? Away with the breeze that blows.
      And how much steel did they find? Could it be shipped in time?

I don't know I haven't seen the receipt, but it doesn't make sense to me!
      All those cars in a line, door handles and engines gone.

I'd tell you if I could, but you need to ask Judy Wood.
      Before you accuse someone, you better make damn sure you know what was done!

Chorus:
      Wake up! this is your alarm!
      Wake up!

Verse 2:
      So while you're sitting on the fence, why don't you check the evidence?
      I'll tell you something that you'll learn, World Trade Center paper doesn't burn.

And how could those buildings fall, with a seismic impact so small?
      I know that something's wrong, eight seconds the north tower's gone.

I'd tell you if I could, but you need to ask Judy Wood.
      Before you accuse someone you better make sure you know how it was done!

Chorus:
      Wake up!

Middle eight:
      You know it was 2001,
      here we are and we're still arguing!

Chorus:
      Wake up!
      Wake up!
      Wake up!

The song makes a weak case about 9/11 being something other than what it seems. I say "weak", because the song does not contain any arguments. Apparently, you have to go outside of the song and study what a person named Dr Judy Wood has to say. Why should I bother? If I were one of those 9/11 truthers, I would go to a 9/11 truther website like http://www.ae911truth.org/ or http://letsrollforums.com/ and spend hundreds of hours reading and studying. But I believe 9/11 was a classic example of Islam's continuing war against Dar al-Harb, so no, I'm not going to spend any time on 9/11 truther material. I did once watch a video called "Loose Change", and it ALMOST created some doubt in my mind, but then I read what one of the world's leading demolition experts (Protec) had to say about the possibility of explosive demolition of the WTC buildings, and the facts given by Protec are made of stronger stuff than the truther arguments I've seen:

http://www.implosionworld.com/Articl...09-8-06%20.pdf

I am a "birther", meaning, I believe that Obama has not met the eligibility requirements to be president, and that his birth certificate is an obvious forgery, as explained in this video: http://youtu.be/c5kjnGB3OJ4

But I am not a "9/11 truther": maybe if Islam did not exist, or if such attacks had nothing to do with Islam, I would consider looking at alternative theories. But if Mohammed were alive today, he would do exactly what the most radical Islamic supremacists are doing. He would approve of the 9/11 attacks, as a way to "cast terror into the hearts of the unbelievers".
      https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/TROP.jpg

List of Islamic terror attacks in the last 30 days

Comment

Verse 1 line one
        "Where did the towers go?" Most of of the rubble was shipped to the Fresh Kills land fill and sifted through for evidence and recovery. Somewhere a long the line the sifting and recovery was moved to Front street in Brooklyn This sifting and recovery went on until at least 2007.

"All those cars in a line door handles and engines gone"

Those cars are lined up for salvage and are probably put there on purpose to facilitate removal. May have been demo'ed on the scene to make transport easier. You could probably find an photograph of a bunch of engines that were knocked out of cars lined up somewhere.

Verse 2

" I'll tell you something you'll learn, World trade center paper doesn't burn"

Lot's of things didn't burn. lot's of paper flew out the gaping holes blowing across to Brooklyn where I saw it on my way in later that day and weeks later. Matter of fact I saw boarding passes in the rubble from the planes that hit the buildings while working at the landfill. and body parts. There are people they never found traces of.

Seismic Impact? Who knows? In elementary school in NYC we were taught the reason we don't feel earthquakes in NYC is because it is largely built on bedrock. This also allows them to build sky scrapers. Not a geologist but maybe the reverse is true that the seismic impact of the buildings falling was absorbed by the bedrock?

Just another crackpot. Only this one wrote a bad song.
        Last edited by BNWS; 02-13-2015, 06:15 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3668 users online. 229 members and 3439 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X