300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Job TSA

Murley, pictured above, charged in her lawsuit that she was “singled out for extended search procedures,” and that a TSA agent frisked her and “pulled Plaintiff’s blouse completely down, exposing Plaintiff’s breasts to everyone in the area.”

TSA employees, Murley added, “joked and laughed about the incident for an extended period of time.” After leaving the security line to be “consoled by an acquaintance who had brought her to the airport,” Murley returned to the line, where a male TSA worker said that he had wished he was there when she first passed through. The employee, Murley recalled, added that “he would just have to watch the video.” The incident left Murley “extremely embarrassed and humiliated,” according to her complaint.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...xposure-034978
    Ignore List : Bearcat357, Blackavar

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    Last edited by _GLOCK_; 06-01-2012, 10:47 AM.

Comment

It appears people like that are the norm in TSA. But it was the biggest job creation exercise the feds ever did and they hired people without regard to the background of said people. We couldn't have expected any other outcome.
      "Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince" - Unknown Author

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves." - Thomas Jefferson

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” - John Adams

Comment

And now they're checking adult diapers. Good job! Wow, do I feel safer or what!?
        I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.

Douglas MacArthur

Comment

actually that was a false accusation. but i can understand (sarcasm) why someone in law enforcement would be so eager to believe something the media reports
          If it WAS a falsehood, I will stand corrected; along with CNN, ABC, NBC, and all other reputable news outlets that reported it.

Do you have information that was not released?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/...html?tag=stack

In this report TSA admitted that it took place.
          Last edited by KenW.; 06-27-2011, 08:07 PM.
          I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.

Douglas MacArthur

Comment

actually that was a false accusation. but i can understand (sarcasm) why someone in law enforcement would be so eager to believe something the media reports, since we all know how accurate they are.
            I fly all of the time and I have to tell you that many of your brother& sisters do make the organization look bad. I'm just saying if this was true and it was my family/wife etc I would not be happy and neither would those two knuckle heads.
            MDRDEP:

There are no stupid questions, but there sure are a lot of inquisitive idiots.

Comment

The last trip I took I opted out of the body-scanner. After being borderline lectured by the TSA guy working the front of the line about the increased potential for a pat-down, I walked through the x-ray machine...and had it go off (forgot the cellphone in my jacket pocket). I stopped, waited for someone to ask me to step through, go through a patdown/etc....nothing.

The female working the x-ray machine had already started patting down my wife (quite thoroughly...belt off, etc.) the three other TSA guys were too busy hanging out/joking with one another to even notice me or the beeping x-ray machine. I stood there an extra few moments to make sure no misunderstandings could occur and eventually grabbed my stuff off the conveyer and went about my business.

Comment

The ONLY way I will EVER fly again, is on official business like an extradition when I'm allowed to bypass security.

Douglas MacArthur

Comment

Between the November following 9/11 and March of 2006 I did a lot of flying. After one trip in 2001 where I was pulled aside and wanded & patted down at every departure, I started taking notes of how many muslim looking folks were being picked out for extra searching. NOT A SINGLE ONE! Made me feel real safe.
                  sigpic

"Po Po coming through!" all rights reserved DJS

'Do we really need 'smart bombs' to drop on these dumb bastards?'

http://www.snipercompany.com/

M16/AR15/M4 Armorer

Comment

I'm thinking we can retire all the TSA folks and go back to airports hiring privately owned security firms. At least we'll be humiliated by people that don't cost so much.
                    This is for all you parents that like to put your kids names on the back of your mini-vans.

STOP IT! There are predators that will use that information against them!

Comment

Since we are sharing stories...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/24...-woman-claims/
                      This is for all you parents that like to put your kids names on the back of your mini-vans.

STOP IT! There are predators that will use that information against them!

Comment

Best of the best of the best....SIR......WITH HONORS.

Comment

I will not fly commercial airlines anymore.

I am a sworn LEO and I think the amount of freedom we give up for this "temporary protection" is absurd.

What happened on 9/11 was a tragedy. However, giving up liberty for this false sense of security is truly sickening.

Comment

Originally posted by vacbanned4 View Post
                            I will not fly commercial airlines anymore.

I am a sworn LEO and I think the amount of freedom we give up for this "temporary protection" is absurd.

What happened on 9/11 was a tragedy. However, giving up liberty for this false sense of security is truly sickening.
                            True that!

I don't fly. I'll gladly pay for the gas and drive. That's what I do twice a year when I go on vacation. It used to be cheaper to fly, may even still be cheaper, but I get to travel with what I want to travel with. I don't get scanned or groped. I like it. I just take a few more days to make it happen. I'm sure that helps the airlines a lot. Thanks TSA, you are helping the economy.

Obviously if I have to go someplace quickly (say because of an urgent family situation), I'll have to fly, but it'll be ugly...

They won't like me and I'll probably be somewhat rude to them..... And I probably won't catch my plane anyway. I might as well just drive to begin with.
                            "Blaming the prince of the fools should not blind anyone to the vast confederacy of fools that made him their prince" - Unknown Author

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves." - Thomas Jefferson

“There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. One is by the sword. The other is by debt.” - John Adams

Comment

If half of what this woman said is true, which I don't doubt any of it considering it's the TSA, this woman should have taken this case to trial and a very public trial at that. A jury would awarded this woman a hell of a lot more than 2350.00 for the abuse she took. At the very least everyone involved who laughed at this woman should have been terminated forthwith. I thank my lucky stars that I do not have to put up with the TSA dog and pony show when I fly.
                              Last edited by SHU; 02-03-2012, 04:43 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7084 users online. 362 members and 6722 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X