300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Met Police in London are praying for you in NY

My husband was on duty on Tuesday at a demo in Docklands in London for an Arm's fair.
    I had just got in at 2pm (GMT) and put Sky News on and when I called him he didn't believe it was happening. As it unfolded I kept calling him and then the Pentagon went up as I was talking to him.

I am going to send some money to the New York Police orphans fund. Does anyone have an address?

I agree with Lara.
    over here we couldn't comprehend the scale of what the officers faced, and our thoughts go to all the NYPD, port cops and emergency services involved.
    A detective in my office lost his aunt and uncle on flight 77, after they were returning to LA after his fathers funeral in London. Another officer I work with lost his aunt
    in the South tower, but luckily, his uncle, who is a Captain in the NYPD, got initially trapped in the first collapse before escaping.
    The Met's thoughts go to you all.
    Take care
    Mike

Comment

Thanks, Mike and Lara. The support from our brothers and sisters around the world has been touching.

The New York City Patrolmen's Benevolent Association (www.nycpba.org) is accepting donations for the family. This is the only website I have. The Port Authority Police and several other agencies lost officers during the attack.

Be safe over there.
      John from Maryland

Comment

Here is another one from the NY State FOP
        http://www.nysfop.org/WTCdisaster/Fund.html

While we're at it, here is one for the Uniformed FireFighters Assoc. http://www.ufalocal94.org./

Comment

I was firstly shocked, then deeply angered by what has happened in the US.

It was sickening to watch people jumping from the windows to their deaths and to read the incoming victim count is disturbing.

Something really needs to be done and done quickly against all these jihad groups around the world. It sickens me to think that here in England, various muslim centres are recruiting youths to go to fight for the taliban in afghanistan and fight for the islamic rebels in pakistan.

We need to get our government to stop this rather than turning a blind eye to it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4095 users online. 227 members and 3868 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X