Collapse

Leaderboard

Collapse

Leaderboard Tablet

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A picture i hope all of you will look at.

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A picture i hope all of you will look at.

This drawing was drawn by an elementary school child. In response to last week's tragedy, the next day the teacher had her class "draw" how they felt.
    You will see Jesus taking people who died with Him into Heaven. How childlike & yet how precious. Let this be our prayer -- that God is returned to our schools
    After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral: when you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.

What a beautiful, poignant and heart wrenching drawing!

Comment

Wow that is a pretty detailed picture for a elementary child. I think the child has a real potential to be a artist. I am saddened by the fact that sometimes a child can see clearer than most adults. I thank you for the picture.

Klar
      Are you a Veteran? If so join AMVETS the only organization that accepts all vets no matter when or where they served. Contact me for more info.

Comment

here is a link to a few more pics. null
        After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him. The moral: when you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11662 users online. 513 members and 11149 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X