Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adam the "american" is Dead... will anyone miss him?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reils49
    replied
    Originally posted by justhomp View Post
    and a few decided to speak to us

Leave a comment:

• JTShooter
    replied
    He died. There were some copycats out there afterwards, and a few decided to speak to us () and confirmed it was the right guy.

Leave a comment:

• GrndPnd0311
    replied
    What? That he was killed or that he existed?

There was a task force back in the day that made it their primary mission (at one point) to find "The Ghost" and his buddies. He had a little "group" running around and this JTF's purpose (at one point) was to put them out of business.... or so I've heard... on the street... through wiki.... read in a comic....
    Higher ups tried to say the ghost was all fabricated. But, the Lance Coolie and other underground saw it as fact. What I was saying was speculation was that he was killed. Some believe he just up and left..

Leave a comment:

• reils49
    replied
    There was a task force back in the day that made it their primary mission (at one point) to find "The Ghost" and his buddies. He had a little "group" running around and this JTF's purpose (at one point) was to put them out of business.... or so I've heard... on the street... through wiki.... read in a comic....
    I have a buddy who thinka he had an encounter with this dude out by........Abu Ghraib I think. Not 100% sure it if was the same guy though.

Ah the good old days
    Last edited by reils49; 09-10-2008, 10:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DOAcop38
    replied
    Originally posted by KapsFB View Post
    Left coast kid brought up in a typically "ultra" liberal environment where he was enabled by his parents to do whatever he wanted. No boundries, no rules, no discipline, and no morals. Don't get me too wrong; someone brought up in an ultra conservative environment can (and often do) wind up just as screwed up. Just shows me (IMHO) that gravitating to either side too far can fook a kid up.
    This has noting to do with liberal or conservative( at least in U.S. terms) but it does point to what extremism, and fanaticism leads to . Adam Gadhan was allowed to grow up SPOILED and ANGRY ( for what? Mommy didn't beat him and daddy didn't molest him !)- look at all the "western raised" idiots joining the ranks of the jihadis; the doctor who now has plenty of 3rd degree burns,when he tried to ram his ied laden SUV into the airport terminal in scotland, the several of the original WTC bombers, the subway attackers in London on 7/7- this is the face of the "new al qaeda"; well fed, well bred yuppy suburban kids who decide to take it out on the world becuase someone looked at them "funny" once.they are the WORST of followers because they seek out these angry fringe folks to lash out .we saw this in Patty Hurst and the SLA. Weather underground. Even that POS Timmy Mc Veigh hit heartland , bible fearing Americans becuase he "didn't like the gov't"

There is a serious issue of mental illness when people -who by virtue of their education, and potential wealth or creativity could be agents of change in the depressed parts of the world, start acting like God actually "listens" to them , and decide that its right to kill and maim. The rag assed insurgent running around in Iraq is poor, has probably had his house knocked down in the prior Iraqi/U.S slugfest,not well versed on world politics, and probably lost a family member- I can understand his pain and anger( though I believe a U.S. Marine should still SHOOT HIM DEAD incombat), BUT the John Walker Lindhs ??????....... Although life is valuable to me, I feel that god should erase MORE people like this from the world

Leave a comment:

• JTShooter
    replied
    Originally posted by GrndPnd0311 View Post
    See.. I heard that this is speculation.
    What? That he was killed or that he existed?

Originally posted by grndpnd0311
    Who knows..

Leave a comment:

• GrndPnd0311
    replied
    "The Ghost" was killed in 2005.

See.. I heard that this is speculation. Some believe he just up and left. Who knows..

Leave a comment:

• KapsFB
    replied
    Left coast kid brought up in a typically "ultra" liberal environment where he was enabled by his parents to do whatever he wanted. No boundries, no rules, no discipline, and no morals. Don't get me too wrong; someone brought up in an ultra conservative environment can (and often do) wind up just as screwed up. Just shows me (IMHO) that gravitating to either side too far can fook a kid up.

Leave a comment:

• nr5667
    replied
    Originally posted by Kieth M. View Post
    Yeah, John Walker Lindh's mother was a Buddhist and his dad turned gay. Lindh converts to Islam and goes off to Afghanistan, where they blew up ancient Buddhist statues carved into a mountainside and held public executions where they toppled block walls to kill gay men.

Yet, Americans are the intolerant ones.
    Teenage rebellion gone a bit far...

Leave a comment:

• Kieth M.
    replied
    You are correct sir. Thanks for the catch. Gadhan's father was the hippie...
    Yeah, John Walker Lindh's mother was a Buddhist and his dad turned gay. Lindh converts to Islam and goes off to Afghanistan, where they blew up ancient Buddhist statues carved into a mountainside and held public executions where they toppled block walls to kill gay men.

Yet, Americans are the intolerant ones.

Leave a comment:

• reils49
    replied
    crafty lil' buggers

Leave a comment:

• JTShooter
    replied
    The "two shot" thing became popular in early 2004 IIRC, as did the two IED deal. They realized that we weren't "hunting" the people behind the attack until after we helped our own...

Leave a comment:

• JTShooter
    replied
    "The Ghost" was killed in 2005.

Leave a comment:

• GrndPnd0311
    replied
    Originally posted by reils49 View Post
    Was this the guy they called "The Ghost"???
    yea..

Leave a comment:

• reils49
    replied
    Juba the Chechen sniper:
    Was this the guy they called "The Ghost"???

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6370 users online. 346 members and 6024 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X