X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rifleguy
    replied
    Originally posted by DOAcop38 View Post
    speaking of which - they ran from the drunken russian reservist units faster than the french did in 1940 from CRACK,ELITE german troops !!! (obviously they were sleeping when the U.S. military advisors were trying to teach them "successful soldiering 101") Ron Paul said its a bad idea to talk tough about building up a national force that refuses to stand up for their own land-even the Iraqis have finally ballsed up to the idea that they should whip the local malcontents butts without U.S. help.......

Georgian troops have a high fighting spirit but they are poorly trained to handle the Russian Army which was preparing for quite some time not to mention they are outnumbered 12 to 1 by the Russians. Georgian can and will have good fighters but it will be a little while til they are properly trained up.

Why don't you ask Iraqi War vets about the Georgian troops they seved along instead of condemning them when you have no clue about them?

Leave a comment:

• DOAcop38
    replied
    speaking of which - they ran from the drunken russian reservist units faster than the french did in 1940 from CRACK,ELITE german troops !!! (obviously they were sleeping when the U.S. military advisors were trying to teach them "successful soldiering 101") Ron Paul said its a bad idea to talk tough about building up a national force that refuses to stand up for their own land-even the Iraqis have finally ballsed up to the idea that they should whip the local malcontents butts without U.S. help.......

Leave a comment:

• DOAcop38
    replied
    Originally posted by M-11 View Post
    I'll go.

Are we talking Atlanta or Savannah?

M-11
    Better take a lady friend ,i've heard they like "manly men" down there- uuughhh

Leave a comment:

• M-11
    replied
    I'll go.

Are we talking Atlanta or Savannah?

M-11

Leave a comment:

• Taylor13
    replied
    Justhomp, it wasn't me.

Leave a comment:

• KapsFB
    replied
    Hell. I'll go. Never been to a Braves game.

Leave a comment:

• JTShooter
    replied
    Yeah... thanks....

Leave a comment:

• Taylor13
    replied
    **** I pasted the wrong link. I pasted that link 2 minutes ago and was reading the story.

http://www.nationalterroralert.com/u...ation-with-us/

Leave a comment:

• exdrip
    replied
    Well I just had to ruin your day then didn't I

Leave a comment:

• JTShooter
    replied
    I was going to ask that question, but thought it was better left alone and that maybe the thread would die.......................

Leave a comment:

• exdrip
    replied
    Where does it say anything about Georgia?

Leave a comment:

• Taylor13
    started a topic Who wants to go to Georgia?

Who wants to go to Georgia?

If you answered, no and your Active/Reserve/Guard then your eligible for a trip to Georgia.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080827/..._st_pe/us_iraq

Don't worry I still support our troops and their missions, just well you know.

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 1968 users online. 99 members and 1869 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X