300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants to go to Georgia?

If you answered, no and your Active/Reserve/Guard then your eligible for a trip to Georgia.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080827/..._st_pe/us_iraq

Don't worry I still support our troops and their missions, just well you know.

Where does it say anything about Georgia?
    "Friendly Fire, isn't"

Comment

I was going to ask that question, but thought it was better left alone and that maybe the thread would die.......................
      “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Well I just had to ruin your day then didn't I
        "Friendly Fire, isn't"

Comment

**** I pasted the wrong link. I pasted that link 2 minutes ago and was reading the story.

http://www.nationalterroralert.com/u...ation-with-us/

Comment

Yeah... thanks....

“The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Hell. I'll go. Never been to a Braves game.
              sigpic
              Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun.
              And you might meet 'em both if you show up here not welcome son.

Comment

Justhomp, it wasn't me.

Comment

I'll go.

Are we talking Atlanta or Savannah?

M-11
                  “All men dream...... But not equally..
                  Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
                  but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
                  for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

Originally posted by M-11 View Post
                    I'll go.

Are we talking Atlanta or Savannah?

M-11
                    Better take a lady friend ,i've heard they like "manly men" down there- uuughhh
                    "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

Comment

speaking of which - they ran from the drunken russian reservist units faster than the french did in 1940 from CRACK,ELITE german troops !!! (obviously they were sleeping when the U.S. military advisors were trying to teach them "successful soldiering 101") Ron Paul said its a bad idea to talk tough about building up a national force that refuses to stand up for their own land-even the Iraqis have finally ballsed up to the idea that they should whip the local malcontents butts without U.S. help.......
                      "we're americans ! We don't quit because we're wrong, we just keep doing it wrong UNTIL it turns out Right"...

Comment

Originally posted by DOAcop38 View Post
                        speaking of which - they ran from the drunken russian reservist units faster than the french did in 1940 from CRACK,ELITE german troops !!! (obviously they were sleeping when the U.S. military advisors were trying to teach them "successful soldiering 101") Ron Paul said its a bad idea to talk tough about building up a national force that refuses to stand up for their own land-even the Iraqis have finally ballsed up to the idea that they should whip the local malcontents butts without U.S. help.......

Georgian troops have a high fighting spirit but they are poorly trained to handle the Russian Army which was preparing for quite some time not to mention they are outnumbered 12 to 1 by the Russians. Georgian can and will have good fighters but it will be a little while til they are properly trained up.

Why don't you ask Iraqi War vets about the Georgian troops they seved along instead of condemning them when you have no clue about them?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4148 users online. 242 members and 3906 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X