Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shiot

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080817...nspaceuswhouse

Once again, I'd like to thank all the following people voting for Obama or not voting at all

Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20080817...nspaceuswhouse

Once again, I'd like to thank all the following people voting for Obama or not voting at all
    How does Iran building a rocket have anything to do with people voting for Obama?

BTW, the election is not until November. Nobody has voted for Obama yet except in primary elections.

Comment

If you'd vote for Obama, I'm glad you're not old enough to vote yet, Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Ealerman View Post
        If you'd vote for Obama, I'm glad you're not old enough to vote yet, Taylor.
        But I'm not voting for Obama, and now Iran is launching a very suspicious satellite, that I'm sure is being used for something to do with Missiles, now even if Obama wants to send a hellfire missile over there, we might not be able to get it all the way over there.

Comment

Considering the maximum range on a Hellfire is around 5 miles, I dont think they are too worried about us firing one from here.....
          The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

Originally posted by LA DEP View Post
            Considering the maximum range on a Hellfire is around 5 miles, I dont think they are too worried about us firing one from here.....
            I think you know what I mean....

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
              I think you know what I mean....
              The only missiles that they have to be worried about being fired from here would be ICBMs......

Of couse, we would have explain VERY QUICKLY to the Russians and the Chinese that they were not targeted at them......wouldnt want a misunderstanding......
              The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

I don't believe Iran is sending a satelite into orbit....
                “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

This is why I generally listen to Justhomp

http://archive.gulfnews.com/region/Iran/10238532.html

LOL.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4885 users online. 292 members and 4593 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X