300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man In Miami Charged With Threatening Obama

Man now I see why Obama got secret service protection early...

http://www.local10.com/news/17123788/detail.html

Man In Miami Charged With Threatening Obama

MIAMI -- A man who federal authorities said threatened to kill presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama appeared in a downtown Miami federal courtroom Thursday.

According to a U.S. Secret Service affidavit, Raymond Geisel made threats against the presidential candidate at the end of July. Geisel, 22, was taking a training class at Ace Bonding Company in northwest Miami to become a bail bondsmen.

"If he gets elected, I'll assassinate him myself," Geisel told a classmate, according to the affidavit. Another person in the class quoted Geisel as saying that he hated George W. Bush.

Authorities were notified and searched the hotel room where he was staying -- a Holiday Inn Express in northwest Miami. They also searched his sport utility vehicle.

Authorities said they found a 9mm handgun, knives and dozens of rounds of ammunition, including armor-piercing types, body armor, military-style fatigues, a machete, a stun gun and two canisters of tear gas. His SUV was wired with flashing red-and-yellow emergency lights, according to the affidavit.

Geisel denied in a written statement to a Secret Service agent that he ever made those threats or tried to carry out any assassination.

He was being held without bond Thursday.

According to records, Geisel recently moved to South Florida from Maine. His last address is listed in Marathon.

sigpic

I shouldn't make comments, I don't want to be SS'd! But it is sickening he would try and do that, stupid idiot left the blackberry in the car.

Comment

This guy is all mouth. Glad they arrested his ***, but he's no threat.
      1*

Comment

Originally posted by Chit2001 View Post
        This guy is all mouth. Glad they arrested his ***, but he's no threat.
        1) witness statements averring he made threatening remarks
        2) arms including armor piercing rounds and body armor found in his SUV
        3) training to be a bail agent (i.e. a possibly solo enforcer)

That combination seems to me to amount to a real threat. I think the SS Protective Detail would have been remiss if they had not viewed and treated it as such.

Comment

He also installed red and white lights probably what SS uses, although they use blue I thought.

Comment

I heard that the guy had Bush on his hit list too...this sicko just wants attention...but its the one's that want attention that are crazy enough to carry it out, and he seemed like he had the cocktail to do it too...
            "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you really want to test a man's character, give him power."
            -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Dumbass.......

A man should never be ashamed to own that he has been in the wrong, which is but saying... that he is wiser today than yesterday. Jonathan Swift 1667-1745

It's only a conspiracy when your party is not in power.

Comment

lol...why do the crazies always have to have military fatigues? If I ever snap, I'll do it in a suit of medieval armor. Or maybe a snowsuit bikini.
                For those who want to argue religion, my views are in the sig. This avoids days of repetition and is convenient. Thanks and good luck in your quest.

Answering Infidels
                Faith issues
                Challenging hardcore atheism
                Reasonable Faith

Comment

Originally posted by MDS View Post
                  If I ever snap, I'll do it in a suit of medieval armor. Or maybe a snowsuit bikini.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
                  1*

Comment

buck naked is the way to go. Ever see it on one of those cop shows on tv? The cops look like they're all waiting for the rookie to show up to tackle the guy
                    “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

On a serious note, I wish the news would STOP going into detail as to what these crazies were planning on doing and how. Gives other people ideas...

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Originally posted by justhomp View Post
                        On a serious note, I wish the news would STOP going into detail as to what these crazies were planning on doing and how. Gives other people ideas...
                        If someone couldn't think of the type of special-ed plan that some people get busted for, I don't think they'd have too much success carrying them out even if they were given a step-by-step guide, written by Jack Bauer himself...

Comment

Originally posted by DaLAW View Post
                          If someone couldn't think of the type of special-ed plan that some people get busted for, I don't think they'd have too much success carrying them out even if they were given a step-by-step guide, written by Jack Bauer himself...
                          Still don't need to broadcast the details.

Just because they can't carry out the plan to it's fullfilment, doesn't mean they're not going to try and get innocent people hurt/killed.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6331 users online. 318 members and 6013 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X