300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August O.com Presidential Poll

Out of honest curiosity, where do O.com members stand as of August, 2008 with regards to the Presidential race?

I'm on here enough to know who about 30 members will be voting for, but that's because they engage actively and regularly in good discussions and debates here.

I'm hoping to get even more votes from those who tend to lurk and not post so much.

You don't have to post anything if you don't want, and I'm making this poll private, so vote away!

*IF* you vote "Other," please post who you are supporting if you are comfortable in doing so.

Again, this is just out of curiosity as to where WE stand at the present time! I'll try to post another one in September or October.
    Barack Obama
    21.59%
    John McCain
    69.32%
    Other
    5.68%
    None of the Above (I will not be voting)
    3.41%
    Last edited by Chit2001; 08-02-2008, 04:23 PM.
    1*

Holding my nose and voting for McCain.....
    The posts on this forum by this poster are of his personal opinion, and his personal opinion alone

"Politicians are like diapers. They need to be changed often and for the same reason"

"We fight not for glory; nor for wealth; nor honor, but only and alone we fight for freedom, which no good man surrenders but with his life"

Comment

<------------------

Comment

I'm taking a quarter w/ me to the booth....Heads McCain, Tails Obama...

When are they going to pick their vp?...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southflaguy View Post

They will announce it at the conventions or shortly thereafter.

Republican National Convention - Sept. 1-4

Democratic National Convention - Aug. 25-28
          1*

Comment

OMG Kanye West, and John Legend are going to perform on the DNC...

sigpic

Comment

To keep this thread semi-professional, I will refrain from comment on that one, South...
              1*

Comment

Originally posted by LA DEP View Post
                Holding my nose and voting for McCain.....
                Got that right. I'm just hoping he holds things together relatively well and decides he's too old to run again in 4 years so he can make room for another Republican.

I'd be willing to vote for the right Democrat, but Obama sure doesn't do it for me. Come to think if it, I don't know of any still alive who would fit that bill.

Comment

I just voted on the thing but I can't legally vote, so you can count mine as a support vote. Whoopsie..

Comment

Originally posted by velobard View Post
                    Got that right. I'm just hoping he holds things together relatively well and decides he's too old to run again in 4 years so he can make room for another Republican.

I'd be willing to vote for the right Democrat, but Obama sure doesn't do it for me. Come to think if it, I don't know of any still alive who would fit that bill.
                    Senator Lieberman? Maybe? I dunno.... He'd have my support....especially in this race.
                    1*

Comment

Originally posted by Taylor13 View Post
                      I just voted on the thing but I can't legally vote, so you can count mine as a support vote. Whoopsie..
                      That's perfectly fine, Taylor. The pole was created to get an idea of how O.com members view the race so far and who they support.
                      1*

Comment

I'm voting the SRT/Justhomp ticket...
                        “The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed."

"You go for a man hard enough and fast enough, he don't have time to think about how many's with him; he thinks about himself, and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him."

Comment

Originally posted by Chit2001 View Post
                          That's perfectly fine, Taylor. The pole was created to get an idea of how O.com members view the race so far and who they support.
                          Oh, ok then.

Originally posted by justhomp View Post
                          I'm voting the SRT/Justhomp ticket...
                          Is SRT just as conservative/republican as you are?

Comment

Ron Paul. I'm writing in his name, regardless of 'how my vote will be wasted'.....'he'll never win'......'who's Ron Paul'.....etc, and other weird retorts.

Comment

Originally posted by Southflaguy View Post
                              I'm taking a quarter w/ me to the booth....Heads McCain, Tails Obama...

Rumor has Colin Powell as McCain's running mate. You know the scheme...one black man pitted against the other; an OK Coral stand-off.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6791 users online. 366 members and 6425 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X